Hansen's old cell!

So Jack Smith just refiled the Jan 6 case to fit with in the Treasonous and radical right wing SCOTUS's unconstitutional ruling of what constitutes presidential duties for the orange turd.
I heard he also had Richard Hansen's old cell given a new coat of battleship grey awaiting trump's arrival!
Out with the old in with the new!
Donnie!
Sorry- who's Richard Hansen?

- At first I thought you were mentioning Chris Hansen from Catch a predator- but I was not sure about the other guy. Smith is not gonna stop till after Nov- and only if Trump wins the POTUS role., but if not- Jack is gonna be knee deep in DJT's ass.
Smith is not gonna stop till after Nov- and only if Trump wins the POTUS role., but if not- Jack is gonna be knee deep in DJT's ass. Originally Posted by eyecu2
As he should be. Back when America was truly great, they used to hang traitors.

I hope Jack Smith can MAGA.
Robert Hansen, not Richard Hansen I don't know if my spell checker went off the reservation or I just screwed it up?
Former FBI agent started spying for the Soviets back in 1976 reported several KGB agents working for us to their bosses that were shot. Traded nuclear secerets to them and after the wall fell started working for Putins gangsters.he recived fifteen consecutive life sentences for espionage and the murders of those KGB agents. Finally busted in 2001. He had the decency to punch his ticket last year to make room in the federal prison system for the orange
turd!
How the fuck you been eye?

Sorry- who's Richard Hansen?

- At first I thought you were mentioning Chris Hansen from Catch a predator- but I was not sure about the other guy. Smith is not gonna stop till after Nov- and only if Trump wins the POTUS role., but if not- Jack is gonna be knee deep in DJT's ass. Originally Posted by eyecu2