Strapon Play

So back in the day, a few years ago, there were a couple of ladies that truly enjoyed strapon play, and I met a few younger ladies that had never done it before but seemed hooked on it after we spent an afternoon practicing ... any ladies out here now that really truly enjoy it, can be with another lady or a guy, or any ladies that have never done it but would like to give it a try?

I am slowly getting back up to speed, and figured why start with a simple BBBJ and CFS when those can be found anywhere 🤔
stephanie1
smurfy

those are my 2 go to ladies. i really wish there were more.. seems like a lot of guys like this and there is certainly a market for this.
I havent played like that much lately, but LOVE straps and have SO much fun using them!
��
Chaz and TerraLynn out West
Look up straponcum to see something really different.
So back in the day, a few years ago, there were a couple of ladies that truly enjoyed strapon play, and I met a few younger ladies that had never done it before but seemed hooked on it after we spent an afternoon practicing ... any ladies out here now that really truly enjoy it, can be with another lady or a guy, or any ladies that have never done it but would like to give it a try?

I am slowly getting back up to speed, and figured why start with a simple BBBJ and CFS when those can be found anywhere �� Originally Posted by hookem69horns
sounds like you'd really like to date a tranny...go for it..........its your story you can tell it any way you like
stephanie1
smurfy

those are my 2 go to ladies. i really wish there were more.. seems like a lot of guys like this and there is certainly a market for this. Originally Posted by cage196
Doesn't it hurt? Wouldn't a finger be less painful?
strap-on play is so fun
I agree. I wish it was more obvious who offers this and who doesn't. i've been having a recurring dream (literally) about this and plan to have someone role play it with me.
Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
Well that certainly clears up that question. Now where is my damn calendar?
That is a very nice picture, hopefully there are bigger ones in the collection.
Bigger...... o hell... smaller, much smaller then I might let a Hot Lady try it with me.
I LOVE it and I do it often! I have various sizes for your enjoyment. I would love to give you my lady cock! PM me
Woohooo I luv it. But only visit

But I will vouch that this gent rocks. Ladies