Your handler

Fellas how did you come up with your handle name?

I’m in Miami and I saw something last night that made me laugh, and if I could change my handle name, I will change it to this name I saw. How I came up with suiram77 was when I was in Dubai about 5 or 6 years ago and I saw the name suiram on this hot ass lady name tag that was checking me in to my hotel suite over there. We chatted about her name a bit and I went up to my room and wrote it down. 77 was how old my grandma was when she passed away and we was very close, I miss her dearly. I use that number every where and I have it tattooed with her name on my arm.

What’s your story to creating your handle name.
Why is this only addressed to fellas??

I miss my original nom de guerre I used here on eccie, Mercianna Mondragon. Mercianna I chose because it sounds like the word Mercenary. Mondragon is a Spanish surname I always loved simply because of the word dragon in it. I love dragons. I wanted a name that was beautiful and deadly. It made me feel powerful. I wish it was my name in real life...

Kitty Lamour I chose simply because if rhymed well with "The High Class Whore."
Do I Need To Explain My Handle At All .??
Do I Need To Explain My Handle At All .?? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
There are no words fit to describe the stunning curves you were so blessed with, but I think you did a superb job with your choice of handles.

Good topic Suiram77, I'm interested to hear how quite a few different handles came to be chosen. I've wanted to ask, but never got the nerve... a handle can be a quite personal choice you know...
My story is a bit boring... which is what happens when you have to think of a name on the fly...

Grace-- running joke because I trip over my own feet constantly "Good Going, Grace"

Preston-- because I wanted something that sounded like a believable name (it helps if the wifey catches wind of it... name is generic enough unless she Googles) and because I passed Preston Road on my way to my incall every day. Eventually ended up wtih an incall off Preston as well.
Gina of P411 gave me my name back in the Private Connections Day
Do I Need To Explain My Handle At All .?? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Gina, I think you do, it's show and tell Monday
Gina of P411 gave me my name back in the Private Connections Day Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
I miss PC !!!

My handle is a hold-over from the ASPD days.
When I signed up to ASPD way back when,

It was Dallas, Texas.
It was Summer.

Any Questions?

Why is this only addressed to fellas??

I miss my original nom de guerre I used here on eccie, Mercianna Mondragon. Mercianna I chose because it sounds like the word Mercenary. Mondragon is a Spanish surname I always loved simply because of the word dragon in it. I love dragons. I wanted a name that was beautiful and deadly. It made me feel powerful. I wish it was my name in real life...

Kitty Lamour I chose simply because if rhymed well with "The High Class Whore." Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Because most providers handles is there name. Plus I just wasn’t interested in how a provider came up with her handle so that’s why.
It's a little unreasonable for you to post a question in the coed area and only want to hear from the guys....post in the mens lounge if you only want to hear what the men have to say.....this area right here is free game for us all if we want to stay on topic.

My name came from a tv show called "How to get away with murder " the main actress was named Analeese.....so nooooooooo...it has absolutely nothing to do with anal....
It's a little unreasonable for you to post a question in the coed area and only want to hear from the guys....post in the mens lounge if you only want to hear what the men have to say.....this area right here is free game for us all if we want to stay on topic.

My name came from a tv show called "How to get away with murder " the main actress was named Analeese.....so nooooooooo...it has absolutely nothing to do with anal.... Originally Posted by Analeese
There are not many men in the men’s lounge, I never said a woman couldn’t post. I was just answering KL question. I just wasn’t interested in knowing how a provider got her handle and that’s why I said fellas, but feel free to share that’s cool I don’t care.
Thanks to all who shared their story.
Analeese, I love that show and that name too! Great handle. Mine was a combination of being ginger haired and having a ginger colored kitty when not shaved. And also a bit of Ginger from Gilligan's Island AND the fact I have a cat. And my nickname is kitten or Katt.
AND there was NOT another Ginger active on Eccie at the time. Since then a lovely lady who calls herself *Ginger* has come along and a few clients have gotten us mixed up. I like original handles, for men and women.
I have a huge dick and I wanted to warn the women on here.
I have a huge dick and I wanted to warn the women on here. Originally Posted by BBCDFW
Now that’s funny bbcdfw. I am the complete opposite so maybe I change my handle to

RAWLBC. Which means, Rich ass with Lil Black Cock lmao.