Does Age Matter?

Ladies, do you have an age limit?

Will you see someone over 60?

This question is more for the under 35 providers.
So then.. you answered your own question with "This question is more for the under 35 providers".

I've never had an upper age limit. When I first started out, I was 31.. and one of my favorites was pushing 85.
Most girls have a age minimum...not a maximum
Just my own observation from reading threads and talking to both providers and hobbyists (this is generic, BTW. There are indeed exceptions to the opinions given below):

The providers seem to prefer the older gentlemen.
The gentlemen seem to prefer the younger providers.

(Hmmmm... does that mean the perfect age is about 40, where the two seem to merge?)
  • MW76
  • 10-17-2017, 11:27 PM

Providers love old guys for some reason. Old guys dicks are 1/4 the size and their but sacks are 4x. I'm assuming they like great grandpas because really old guys are too old for drama.
  • MW76
  • 10-18-2017, 12:53 AM
I meant to say nut sacks.
Freudian slip?
I do not have an age limit or minimum requirement. As long as there is mutual respect between us. I have seen a few girls say they do not wish to see guys under a certain age and I think that comes from a lack of professionalism they might have experience from previous youngsters . I.e being late, rude, demanding, not respecting time or wishes
Man I sure hope they don't have an upper age limit. I have had a plan to "live to 94 and be shot by a 40 year old jealous husband" since I was 21. Sure would hate to have to retool at this point in life.
I believe most providers prefer that the $100 bills be no older than series 2009.
MW76, if you shaved your sack, perhaps you might be appreciated more.
Probably not, but it's worth a try.
BTW, do you think it's a good idea to out yourself like that?
I prefer not to see anyone under 30 years of age and I am considering changing that to 35 as of recently.

The younger ones are clingy and immature.

I really prefer spending my time with older gentleman over 40 years old and I have had clients up into their 70's
I definitely prefer 35 and up...they are typically way more respectful and know the boundaries without my having to explain them. There have been exceptions to both though.
Well when I was "UNDER" 35, no I didn't..

My 1st experience was with someone 68...

Just turned 36 not to long ago..
Just recently I sent a prescreening request to a provider on p411. I am about to turn 62. She said the screening passed but said she has never been with someone of my age and wasn't sure. But she did say she would think about it and maybe give it a try.
Hasn't happened yet.
Has this happened to anyone else?