Curious about choking

• JM79
  • 10-10-2012, 06:23 PM
First of all I would like to say that I have never had a provider complain about or even mention that I had choked her during a session. It is always a spontaneous act on my part during the more intense moments of a session. Usually it is when she acts like she is coming or about to come. I only use my hands and I don't squeeze terribly hard or do it very long. How common is this and am I an asshole for not asking first?
Just have a back up plan.
I always ask before doing anything I did not see in the review. What you did may be like forcing Greek without asking first.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Something that intense and that dangerous should always be discussed ahead of time. UNLESS... SHE moves your hands to that location. Lemme tell ya, it IS dangerous, and it can be scary if the girl is NOT prepared for it. A provider might think you are switching from one role as a client to a rapist.... you might end up getting hurt.

On a side note, I have noticed with myself, that the act of having a hand around my throat is NOT about the squeeze/choke part but more about the placement and strength without the pain. If that makes any sense. This is also not something I do with everyone, and I also do not enjoy it all the time.
I once had a provider that was really getting into the activities and as I was doing my best to please her she told me "you can grab my throat." I obliged, it was more of a light squeeze than choking, and was rewarded with a truly awesome time. It was very erotic and one of the best sessions I have ever had. I still think about it now and then.
I like it, it turns me on as stated earlier if we have talked about it or I coach you into the act.
  • fawn
  • 10-10-2012, 08:27 PM
First of all I would like to say that I have never had a provider complain about or even mention that I had choked her during a session. It is always a spontaneous act on my part during the more intense moments of a session. Usually it is when she acts like she is coming or about to come. I only use my hands and I don't squeeze terribly hard or do it very long. How common is this and am I an asshole for not asking first? Originally Posted by JM79

seriously not asking, huh.. let me tell you that if you ever did that to me with out asking you wouldn't have a gawd dang tooth left in
your mouth....Ijs
  • JM79
  • 10-10-2012, 09:30 PM
I think that I was not clear in my post but I tried to convey that I only lightly choke women (that is such a bizarre thing to type). No one has ever turned colors or gasped for air and I think that there is a certain level of trust developed with the providers I have done this with even though we had only met less than an hour before. I like to begin a session slowly with gentle caresses in order to warm up my partner and then massage their g-spot. (I always get a thrill when I find that bump inside. Actually, it is one of my favorite parts of the encounter.) I build up the intensity as my partner's excitement grows...thrusting harder, spanking, hair pulling, and sometimes choking. I did forget to mention that I do ask the provider if it is alright if I get a little rough before we get too far into the encounter and I clarify by saying "hair pulling and spanking - that kind of stuff." I have never been told no to the request to be a little rough and all of the providers seemed to have a good time. There were no awkward moments as I was leaving and they all agreed that they would see me in the future.
Have never done the "choking" thing. Can't imagine doing that, and the danger is so great of getting out of control that I would be afraid to do so. I also hope if in the heat of passion, if a lady ever felt I was crossing that line, that perhaps she might do a quick tapout, face slap or other wakeup call to me before she performed oral surgery on me ala FAWN style. (But I understand Fawn, I really do.)

I have done the firm placement of a hand on the throat, as Ze has suggested, though not with Ze. In one case it was with a close friend of Ze's. I think it is a way for us less adventurous sorts to venture into the dom/sub world without crossing the line to a point where we cannot return.

I also can remember more than once having a lady tell me I was suffocating her when I buried her face into a pillow during surfboard/lazy dog travels. (Sorry about that Caitie.)
I always carry this in my wallet, just in case.
Well I've choked a few...be sure to agree on the safe word.
Jason Giddeon chokes all of his dates...might want to consult with him.
I did it with my first Ex. It was an out of body experience. I lived years in the few seconds I lost consciousness. I'd never do it again, but I'm glad of the memory. I had no idea how dangerous it was when I was married. Of course the loss of brain cells during that awesome sex would explain alot.
seriously not asking, huh.. let me tell you that if you ever did that to me with out asking you wouldn't have a gawd dang tooth left in
your mouth....Ijs Originally Posted by fawn

+ 1 to fawn
  • L.A.
  • 10-11-2012, 12:40 PM
I'm a chokee....not a choker. I admit I love having it done (mildly) to me from the cowgirl position.
Dude, I think you should probably ask someone before you put your hands around their throat.