Visiting Help!

Hello Dallas,

Im visiting the area in a few weeks and would love some help on where to go and stay in the area. I love to go Horseback riding as well while im there. Any and all help would be great.

Thanks Dallas,

Alexis
Galleria area is great.....lots of shopping and great restaurants!

have fun!
Thanks DallasRain. im looking at it now. Have a great day
nice ass baby!!
same to you sexy Lady!!!
hey, if anybody has info on real horseback riding, a friend of mine is look for such a place near dallas for her 11 yo neice. the only ones she knows about are in southlake or up near aubrey. and my searches have come up empty.

equistrians - suggestions?
http://parklaneequestrian.com/academy/

This used to be the place that I would rent a horse and ride sometimes ... rarely, but it's very centrally located in Dallas. My experience with the place was decades ago.

Now, they've turned this property into an special event location but I bet that they still offer riding. It's worth a try because of the location.

Otherwise, everyone will suggest Poontang Alley (The Galleria area) for a place to stay. However, I would be inclined towards staying close to downtown. Perhaps off of Market Street.

It's very centrally located and it's just off of the I35, which is convenient to a lot of people.

However, I'll freely admit to not following the others for the most part!

Good luck,
Elisabeth
Alexi would get more help if she posted taint. Taint makes the world go 'round.
EW, merci beaucoup! i will check them out.

have a great deliteful and cool weekend folks!!!