Sexy maintenance

I'm taking the day off, but I was feeling a little freaky and we seriously need new topics in here. So, it's not really a threAD, if I'm taking the day off, so just relax there.

I'm feeling really good. I finished the Mani pedi and was going over to the Tanning salon. (Ya ya, cancer blah blah. I'd rather die young and leave a beautiful corpse. Besides, once a week, does not a cancer patient make.)

Now girls and guys that tan, you can walk through this process with me and I swear the next time you go tan, you start to get that feeling like the herbal essence girl is sitting on your lap.

I walk in and there at the counter is the second most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She has the most incredible hair. It's the kind of hair you imagine running your fingers through when you're a teenager. It's pale blonde and down to her waste. It looks like spun pale gold locks that just fall around you.

I scanned my finger print and went to the Level 5 room.

You'd think that tanning bed is something out of the future. It glows neon and changes colors slowly. You hear the music of the salon all around you as you put down your things and get ready to take your clothes off. Right about then the sexiest song came on and I took off my shirt and shorts to get the lotion on. So here I am lotioning up my entire naked body to the sexiest music you've ever heard. I get finished moistening my body for the oncoming rays and lay down in my future bed. It comes on and the warmth hits my entire body and I feel like I'm wrapped up in light. I rub my hands down my legs and then up around my breasts making sure the lotion is rubbed in well enough. Then I think, If guys only knew how hot some of our maintenance is, they wouldn't mind the bill.

Let's have fun with this one girls. Some of the most basic things we do to primp drive guys wild. Here's your chance to tell us how sudsy you get when you showered this morning.... or how it felt to put on your lotion..... or when you were shaving the kitty, you just couldn't help but rub one out while you were there....
Heck the wind currents alone in those things turns me on!
I get my oil changed every 3 months. I must say I feel refreshed and recharged whenever I have it done!
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-25-2012, 01:31 PM
Random Internet Tanning Hotness

Did yall ever hear the story about the young high school girl
that was going to be in a beauty pageant and thought she
needed a really dark tan, so she went to several tanning
salons in one day to try and get as deep a tan as she could

She was feeling very ill that afternoon so she went to bed early.
In the morning her parents found her dead still laying in her bed.
when an autopsy was preformed on her they found that her insides
had been cooked as if she had been put in a microwave oven.

Not a true story, just another silly urban legend that gets passed around.
LK,

This is so threAD.

Postwhore.
Something must be wrong with those photos ... where is the taint?
  • Zorro
  • 10-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Wow...I just enjoyed the way Kayla decribed her tanning session. I wish I could have been there!
zorro, to see if you, kayla, and the second most beautiful counter woman could go for some deliteful tanning activities??

i'm there!

kayla, you do always seem to have a radiant shine about you!!!
I luv tan lines on a gal! yummmm!

{I also like to take soapy bubble baths with gals....lol}
Hmmmm ... soapy taint ...
I was looking at my horses taint last night while she moved her tail over to let out a little poot and I thought of you Pyraminder.
I was looking at my horses taint last night while she moved her tail over to let out a little poot and I thought of you Pyraminder. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
At least it wasn't the horses ass that stirred the memory. Close, but not quite.
  • Zorro
  • 10-26-2012, 06:54 AM
zorro, to see if you, kayla, and the second most beautiful counter woman could go for some deliteful tanning activities??

i'm there!

kayla, you do always seem to have a radiant shine about you!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
PMdelites...I down for that!
I was looking at my horses taint last night while she moved her tail over to let out a little poot and I thought of you Pyraminder. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Ah, isn't that a sweet story.

Taint stories are always relevant.