URL / Website: -
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: tyler and 54
Activities: cowgirl BBBJ 69
Hair Length and Color: short black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The redoubtable Miss Mary need i say more?
Recommendation: Yes
  • ks2ny
  • 12-09-2019, 04:36 AM
Saw her Friday and she said she will be back in couple months. Mary had client and Sasha had an hour opening so I had massage with Sasha. She is staying, she may have same level of energy as Mary, but Sasha is a great second choice with excellent massage service.
Haven't met Sasha unless Coco goes by that name sometimes. Care to share more ks2ny?
  • ks2ny
  • 12-09-2019, 07:01 PM
Haven't met Sasha unless Coco goes by that name sometimes. Care to share more ks2ny? Originally Posted by k3nfvn
probably is same lady, she has been there with Mary the past few months, sweet lady, almost always wears jean shorts, solid bolt on’s up top. Mid 30s to 40.
probably is same lady, she has been there with Mary the past few months, sweet lady, almost always wears jean shorts, solid bolt on’s up top. Mid 30s to 40. Originally Posted by ks2ny

Yeah talked to Mary and she told me Sasha is Coco, so I have seen her, several times. lol she was the first one I met at Star several years ago.
  • ks2ny
  • 12-10-2019, 09:31 AM
Yeah talked to Mary and she told me Sasha is Coco, so I have seen her, several times. lol she was the first one I met at Star several years ago. Originally Posted by k3nfvn
Excellent, two best ladies ever right there. I like Sasha (coco) better than Mary buy she doesn’t like doing 4-hand with Mary.. lol
Has anyone met with Li there? Mary told me about her but I can't recall ever meeting her
  • ks2ny
  • 01-13-2020, 03:44 PM
Has anyone met with Li there? Mary told me about her but I can't recall ever meeting her Originally Posted by k3nfvn
That is Jen, aka Nancy.. she has been there since around 2014, nice lady, don't expect more than a handshake