Reddit?

Anybody use this forum for the hobby world?

I had never heard of it but seems to have been around as long as facebook.
Still very green at using it.

Anybody have any R// they recommend?
Reddit is a good site with a wide variety of content. There are discussions there on just about everything you can imagine. Much of the content has an almost antisocial vibe to it. There is loads of dark humor and yes there are some adult oriented threads. I don’t know any of them specifically and it has been a while since I’ve been on the site but it is easy enough to search. I guess it depends on what you are looking for. You will probably find discussions on the merits or lack thereof of legislation or decriminalization of sex work and the sex industry. But I don’t think you will find anything useful in day to day hobby related activities. Any kind of promotion, ISO or review would likely get removed rather quickly. But again, it depends on what you are looking for.
A lot of noobs, white knights and man hating whores are on there. Have fun.
Whats a noob? Like a newbie?
Man hating whores?! LOL WOW!
Using that word will for sure make them love men.

I went to the main Baton Rouge forum and asked where would I find a post about FBSM.
Almost every one asked what that stood for. lol They have not taken it down yet.
We will see. SO far it is like twitter to me but twitter I know and hashtags is key #YourcityFBSM #yourcityFun #yourcityRelax

Maybe its just a forum best in east Texas only
Yeah, definitely man hating subs on Reddit. Check out Female Dating Strategy. The women hating subs like MGTOW get banned. Reddit in general is a bunch of leftist retards, with a few decent forums on random subjects if they can manage to keep out the politics.