Couple questions to ponder. I will never understand women

So, I was horizontal with my favorita the other day. She has swallowed liters of flinde spew over the years.

We were talking. We have done numerous doubles with lots of gals. Much carpet munching, ass slapping, titty sucking, double tuma and blowjobs with some gg cum swapping etc etc.

But never has their been any gay for pay ass tongueing. So I asked my favorita how come i have never seen you tongue fucking ho ass - you know, romantic pillow talk between spurts.

She tells me that ain't gonna happen. So I said, fine, our next double gal can eat your ass. This is where it gets weird my friends. My favorita tells me no gal is ever gonna eat girl ass in gay for pay debauchery.

I said what the fuck, now you speak for all hos? She says yes, there is a line that all hos don't cross and that line is girl girl ass licking.

This gal never says no to anything. So, I'm wondering, is their some secret girl girl ass tonguing prohibition that no one told me about?

I'm serious here. Hey this question is better than most of chincho's questions isn't it?

So, I'm looking for guidance here - mongers AND hos. Is there an immutable prohibition against gay for pay ass licking?

I understand that this is a sensitive area, so comments and PM's regarding this are welcome. And any gal wanting to join the flinde harem and prove my favorita wrong, feel free to pm - I'll have her shower first.
Dude there's someone out there that will do anything guaranteed

May not admit it, but none the less......

Many ask for no review to avoid embarrassment over such things.
Just bring some Smuckers with you and see what happens.
There used to be a girl on bp advertising that she would "even eat your poo for the right price". Not sure how well that line worked for her, but there are people out there that will do anything for money.
There used to be a girl on bp advertising that she would "even eat your poo for the right price". Not sure how well that line worked for her, but there are people out there that will do anything for money. Originally Posted by Molly Rendon
Ew.

Girl?

There is no amount of lipstick in this whole wide world.

Again, EEEEWWWWWWWA!

There have only been a few people I've trusted enough to lick their ass.
One of them failed me.

2 out of 3 ain't bad. One of them was a girl and she was always very clean.

So flind, did the lady say why she won't eat girl ass? Is it a competition/pride thing?
Ok...I guess I'm freakier than I thought....

If my male partner has already tongued her starfish with gusto I don't see a problem doing it myself...my thinking is if there was a hygiene problem he would have discovered it.

But then again I'm not exactly gay for pay...I really, really, like women.
She just said she wouldnt.

I think thats a good point sa angel. If its pre licked how dirty can it be?

What flavor smuckers would ypu suggest OT?
  • D.G.
  • 04-30-2015, 04:00 PM
Just bring some Smuckers with you and see what happens. Originally Posted by oldtiger
I'd stay away from the Strawberry and Chocolate.
FUCK TO THE NO!!!
I WILL NOT DO IT...
guy or girl.
Tell us how you really feel Lilly
Tell us how you really feel Lilly Originally Posted by Chincho
dammit!!!! Im Not Gay!!!! because I like tiggle bitties... and lick the occasional kat here and there...
and I will not lick ass.....
^ bisexual
^ bisexual Originally Posted by Chincho

Noooooo!!!!! ugh your dumb...
that would be admitting to being a LITTLE bit gay . period
^ lesbian