The negative members are the most positive tools a hooker has

David got his throne because he defeated Goliath, god used Goliath the enemy so that David may show his skill at protecting his lambs from predators to publicly show others he was worthy of the throne.

One of Jesus's own betrayed him for 30 pieces of silver yet had he not been betrayed he would have not have had the oppurtunity to be publicly crucified and die for our sins and be resurrected.

It is proven that god uses Naysayers and enemies just as much if not more so to do his work and lift us up.

Yet when the naysayers and enemies turned coed upside down, many lacked the heart! men and women hath run and hid and cried to each other it's not right some even twittered it's not right and refused the fight! instead of using the naysayers as a driving force to seek the throne they failed the challenge....

Not all ran though there's the women who stuck around on coed and stepped up and are enjoying the financial profits of posting in coed.
That was helpful.
Where's the collection plate?
I'm thinking you have an app on your iphone that is a mirror, so you can look at and tell yourself how great you are.
I'm thinking you have an app on your iphone that is a mirror, so you can look at and tell yourself how great you are. Originally Posted by sms918
Chincho, I swear i read your posts for the music- excellent!
I have to agree with the nerdy123, he certainly does have some cool tunes.

This one just sounds like one he'd know... all too well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4KJrvlMccw

^^ +1000
David got his throne because he defeated Goliath, god used Goliath the enemy so that David may show his skill at protecting his lambs from predators to publicly show others he was worthy of the throne.

One of Jesus's own betrayed him for 30 pieces of silver yet had he not been betrayed he would have not have had the oppurtunity to be publicly crucified and die for our sins and be resurrected.

It is proven that god uses Naysayers and enemies just as much if not more so to do his work and lift us up.

Yet when the naysayers and enemies turned coed upside down, many lacked the heart! men and women hath run and hid and cried to each other it's not right some even twittered it's not right and refused the fight! instead of using the naysayers as a driving force to seek the throne they failed the challenge....

Not all ran though there's the women who stuck around on coed and stepped up and are enjoying the financial profits of posting in coed. Originally Posted by Chincho
AND SO......
my friends don't get upset .. and start sending me pms.
when your "not favorable" posters are RUNNING THIS BITCH.
lol
I'm thinking you have an app on your iphone that is a mirror, so you can look at and tell yourself how great you are. Originally Posted by sms918
sometimes... lol
Originally Posted by Chincho
That is the lamest ass song , that went out in the early 70's ,come,on man get with the times
^ your an inspiration to me!!!!