bcglx- NC/NS

Client sent pm requesting an appointment. Time of the appointment no answer, not responding to text, now phone goes straight to voice mail. Simple case of being a time waster.
It's like the kettle calling the pot black. In any case, time wasters are usually annoying. Hope u fare better.
Damn that sucks. Especially a good looking woman like you. Hope you fair better on the next one!
Pimps getting butthurt cause their money came up light????

*Pure awesomeness on a cracker*
LOL Dorian.
Pimps getting butthurt cause their money came up light????

*Pure awesomeness on a cracker* Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
What's so awesome about some guy pulling a ncns?

And why do you have to be disrespectful to DirtyGirls who is a verified agency? Did they do you wrong in some way?

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't disrespect them to their face. You pathetic little coward.
Dorian, glad you approve of the guys NCNS.. Shows what type of hobbyist you really are.

Coolaid- thank you, you took the words right out of my mouth.
What's so awesome about some guy pulling a ncns?

And why do you have to be disrespectful to DirtyGirls who is a verified agency? Did they do you wrong in some way?

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't disrespect them to their face. You pathetic little coward. Originally Posted by coolaid

Client sent pm requesting an appointment. Time of the appointment no answer, not responding to text, now phone goes straight to voice mail. Simple case of being a time waster. Originally Posted by Dirty Girls
Did you talk to him after he sent the appt request? Did he confirm afterwards?
What's so awesome about some guy pulling a ncns? Originally Posted by coolaid
A whining pimp is ALWAYS funny.
And why do you have to be disrespectful to DirtyGirls who is a verified agency? Did they do you wrong in some way? Originally Posted by coolaid
Let me ask you. Why are you so defensive? You have a 'financial investment' in this agency. Relative work there. Y'all in the same fantasy league.
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't disrespect them to their face. You pathetic little coward. Originally Posted by coolaid
Obviously we've never met. You can ask anyone that has that I have no problem saying anything to their face. If you would like to see I'll be at 12802 Gulf Fwy, Houston, TX tonight at eleven. Look for the pathetic little coward in a white polo, blue jeans, & yacht shoes. You can invite a friend if you feel you need affirmation.

*YAWN*

Now go back to listening That's What They Call Music 57. You're boring me kid.
You Forgot Out The Glasses Lol

Let me ask you. Why are you so defensive? You have a 'financial investment' in this agency. Relative work there. Y'all in the same fantasy league.

Obviously we've never met. You can ask anyone that has that I have no problem saying anything to their face. If you would like to see I'll be at 12802 Gulf Fwy, Houston, TX tonight at eleven. Look for the pathetic little coward in a white polo, blue jeans, & yacht shoes. You can invite a friend if you feel you need affirmation.

*YAWN*

Now go back to listening That's What They Call Music 57. You're boring me kid. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
It's hard out here for a pimp.
  • YoHou
  • 08-16-2013, 07:38 PM
If you would like to see I'll be at 12802 Gulf Fwy, Houston, TX tonight at eleven. Look for the pathetic little coward in a white polo, blue jeans, & yacht shoes. You can invite a friend if you feel you need affirmation.

*YAWN*

Now go back to listening That's What They Call Music 57. You're boring me kid. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

*YAWN*

Oh yea you're hanging out at fox and hound by almeda mall? The last time I was there it was mainly a hispanic crowd. I bet you won't go around telling the people there that "Mexicans are only good for mowing lawns and sweeping floors" like you posted here a while back.

And no I don't have any investment in any agency, but I am a MOTHERFUCKING PIMP!!

And 'now that's what I call music 57', wtf?? You never fail to live up to your nickname "dorky and gay"...
Ncns is part of the cost of business, I usually just cross em off the list and I suggest u do the same. This agency has in the past kept me waiting for a confirmation on an appointment and strung me along after I picked the appointment time and wasted my valuable time. Actually twice they did it and I simply crossed em off my list. It's too much trouble to create a thread that does me no good except give me an Avenue to vent my frustrations. This is a hobby after all and I can't get mad about anything, too many other providers and i hope for u too, too many other hobbyists so don't worry bout this one. Someone called it karma, u waste people's time, it comes back at u.