GET A LIFE! Or at least stop with the accusations, im getting bored

So I have been on eccie for2 months now, and i don't know what i did to piss some of you off and frankly i dont care. Getting reviews from guys i've never seen, getting reviews of guys I have seen with untrue statements, making fun of my teeth because of how they look, you dont know why thry look likr that so do yourself a favor and dont make yourself look tsupid by saying these kinds of things (yep so you're right p********? (seee how i hqve this thin called manners and didnt write your handle? its called not being a complete ass, try it sometime) i must be on all kinds of drugs. in fact im also typing this from jail right now wwhaaaaaat?) i mean apparently im in jail for god knows why....maybe for running away with peoples money, yeah that sounds like me.

and you know what, for all those out there writing false shit about me, GOO GET A FUCKING LIFE and stop with the bs. all you do is whine nd whine about how im not youre perfect little robot provider who did everything perfectly right I mean noooo of course she would never make a mistake. Well I do, of course, we all do. but to go around blasting me with false allegatioins, thats just wrong. I'm losing clientelle/potentisl clientelle, all because a few; seemingly boring people decided itd be fun to fuck with rosallia. Well its not fun, its stupid, and its childinsh and you ned to stop this right fucking now. Oh yeah and to all you fuckers who comment on a post or saying im a"butterface" pfffft dont make me laugh....i dont wanna sound vain here but have you seen my face? Sooo....lol what did i do to make you dislike me so much, please im dying to know.

so you know what, keep posting these bullshit reviews or telling other members on here lies about me, doesnt phase me one bit, i mean i think its kinda cool to have my very own haters club, would anyone else like to join??? anyway, I'm gonna go back to MY life, and do what i do best.

yeah...watch, tomorrow there will be a new thread about how i have three tits and rainbows come out of my hoohaa lol....wait...that actually sounds kind of cool lol, bye bye,.
  • Toyz
  • 02-19-2015, 12:34 PM
Where did you read some of those comments? They are in your reviews?

By the way...how much is the upcharge for the rainbow out da ass trick? I'm intrigued.
Yep this is going to go well!
You know if you provide good service, and get good reviews, there would be less to talk about?
If you're going to call out ussycat you should just do it, don't hind behind the guise of discretion, because frankly you weren't were you?
Two months?
Awww snap!! Heh..heh.. I didn't even read this but I still gots me a good chuckle.
Let's see how *this* one turns out, shall we?
Seriously.. I'm sure it will be different this time.. Seriously..
Few have had the tremendous pleasure of having a thread opened due to them being BANNED ..... 2 posted already, and one additional started her own Banned threAD (luv you girl).

Now, Rosallia, is quoting and attacking a couple of members who posted openly in her review (I love POPCORN). Let's just hope she knows when to stop digging her BAN grave ....

As for her typing and spelling .. there might just be a small doubt about her assurances .... j/k ... auto spell worsen-er works everywhere....

AND for all of you who want that perfect robot provider .... I tested it ... and it worked every time so far
Yep this is going to go well!
You know if you provide good service, and get good reviews, there would be less to talk about?
If you're going to call out ussycat you should just do it, don't hind behind the guise of discretion, because frankly you weren't were you? Originally Posted by rockerrick
i do provide good service but for some reason this person hates me and is slandering not only my name but my gf and its total bullshit, But you are right I should have called him out on it, I thought this was sufficient . And I have pm'd but no reply, its like yeah youre all big and bad in public but when its just you and i youve got nothing to say. AAAAGGHHHH!
Few have had the tremendous pleasure of having a thread opened due to them being BANNED ..... 2 posted already, and one additional started her own Banned threAD (luv you girl).

Now, Rosallia, is quoting and attacking a couple of members who posted openly in her review (I love POPCORN). Let's just hope she knows when to stop digging her BAN grave ....

As for her typing and spelling .. there might just be a small doubt about her assurances .... j/k ... auto spell worsen-er works everywhere....

AND for all of you who want that perfect robot provider .... I tested it ... and it worked every time so far Originally Posted by fun2come
Hey I'm not doing anything wrong, those comments were on my review which I have access to.

and yeah i misspelled practically everything, I woke up kind of late lol and with ZERO coffee, I couldnt even spell my own name.
  • Toyz
  • 02-19-2015, 01:57 PM
Few have had the tremendous pleasure of having a thread opened due to them being BANND. Originally Posted by fun2come
Its like hosting Saturday Night Live... It's a very prestigious and unique club.

I can say the perks are awesome but the membership jacket they give you looks like shit.
Awww snap!! Heh..heh.. I didn't even read this but I still gots me a good chuckle.
Seriously.. I'm sure it will be different this time.. Seriously.. Originally Posted by Eryn
I missed you.

I think this one is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection that seems the op put a lot of deep soul searching time into. You know went back and checked spelling..well grammer, well ok but that is a lot of words all at once.

I'm optimistic on this will be different.
i do provide good service but for some reason this person hates me and is slandering not only my name but my gf and its total bullshit, But you are right I should have called him out on it, I thought this was sufficient . And I have pm'd but no reply, its like yeah youre all big and bad in public but when its just you and i youve got nothing to say. AAAAGGHHHH! Originally Posted by Rosallia
Well I saw you face to face last month, you're no butterface.
Your pics are accurate.
The other things I cannot offer an opinion to.
Wow, Rosalia! You're sexy when you are angry. Or, maybe your just downright sexy....

Credit goes to SL for the pic. But, I can't seem to find the "butterface."
  • Tetas
  • 02-19-2015, 04:40 PM
I'd lick everything butterface? (Cause she might hurt me for messing up the makeup.)
lol
Seriously.. I'm sure it will be different this time.. Seriously.. Originally Posted by Eryn
Wow, Rosalia! You're sexy when you are angry. Or, maybe your just downright sexy....

Credit goes to SL for the pic. But, I can't seem to find the "butterface." Originally Posted by cinnamonshark

She did very bad things to "LIL SL"