Idiot Mods

I have a question for the morons moderating Austin Eccie. Can someone please explain to me how a guy can make a completely false comment (which everyone knows is false) and it be allowed to stay posted, yet when I defend myself and say that it is a lie my posts get removed? So the guys here can say anything they want and blatantly lie but we can't set the record straight? what kind of bullshit site are you fools running? I know this will be deleted soon also but I will be reposting as many times as possible until the right thing is done. ASSHOLES and IDIOTS
The mods enforce the rules, they don't make them. I wouldn't worry about the comments made, it's clear you have a good reputation and many fans. You may need to clarify on your showcase and ads what's not on the menu.
  • Toyz
  • 02-24-2015, 03:16 PM
DAMN PG! What's up YOUR ass?!?!
You just now finally realized that false comments are made here? Its been going on for years. Heck most of the reviews here are fantasies. Dont worry about the little things here. Heck let it go in one ear, speed up and go out the other ear. Enjoy!!!!!!
Can you say 5 points?
I have a question for the morons moderating Austin Eccie. Can someone please explain to me how a guy can make a completely false comment (which everyone knows is false) and it be allowed to stay posted, yet when I defend myself and say that it is a lie my posts get removed? So the guys here can say anything they want and blatantly lie but we can't set the record straight? what kind of bullshit site are you fools running? I know this will be deleted soon also but I will be reposting as many times as possible until the right thing is done. ASSHOLES and IDIOTS Originally Posted by Pussy Galore
Something seems to have crawled up your ass lady.... no matter what it is you will not get much sympathy disrespecting the mods... you WILL get some points....

If your post was made in the review thread they were following the instructions of the owners. You are not allowed to post to review threads. All female posts in review forums are removed.

If the information you are rebutting was private/ROS material you can expect to be banned shortly as well. How long you get banned for depends on how you got that information

A review is the client's report. It's he said she said and no weight is given either side in the dispute. His comments will stand unless he retracts them himself
  • tron
  • 02-24-2015, 05:02 PM
Including that you don't do greek in your showcase and ads will probably accomplish most of your goal.
Including that you don't do greek in your showcase and ads will probably accomplish most of your goal. Originally Posted by tron
But when they say that they don't tend to be able to at least hear an offer can they?

It's absence allows upsell when in the heat of the moment.....
Didn't I just see something very similar to this? Seems awfully familiar.
  • ztonk
  • 02-24-2015, 10:29 PM
As one of those idiot mods, let me see if I can answer your questions clearly and concisely.

Can someone please explain to me how a guy can make a completely false comment (which everyone knows is false) and it be allowed to stay posted, yet when I defend myself and say that it is a lie my posts get removed? Originally Posted by Pussy Galore
Your posts in the review thread were deleted (technically "copied to the recycle bin") because ladies are not allowed to post in review threads. Only your posts in that review thread were removed from public view not any of your other posts. You'll notice your post in this thread is still here as are all the ones in the other thread you started on this subject.

We do not know if the gentleman's comment is true or false. I suspect it's false but we don't take action on speculation.

So the guys here can say anything they want and blatantly lie but we can't set the record straight? Originally Posted by Pussy Galore
I hate to break this to you, but guys and gals lie on this site pretty much all the time. You can attempt to set the record straight by posting about it (which you have, a lot.) But I don't know how you prove you didn't do something...

what kind of bullshit site are you fools running? Originally Posted by Pussy Galore
If you don't like the way things are done here, you can request to have your account disabled. Just PM a moderator asking for that to happen and specify a reason, since the admins won't do it otherwise. However I'm hoping after a night's sleep, cooler heads will prevail...

ztonk
Boom! Gotta love the short flash to bang time!
Yes, we do have idiot mods. They moderate the idiots on the board.

The mods probably spend at least half their time doing the idiot mod job and moderating the idiots.
Ah blame Obama.
Ah blame Obama. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

Only I can do that and only certain folks know that
Ff
Hey can the two threADS be combined and be titled...

The Idiot Mods Can't Have My Pussy Galore