Is it just me, it has this been the week of the WKs?

I mean, everyone is allowed to defend a lady once in awhile, but I've seen a few threads here and in the ML that just drone on and on. You made your point, now move on.

Oh, and when you have close to zero skins on the wall, and then decide to go on your tirades...it does the lady more harm than good. Most of us didn't even know about the shit you guys are so worried about until you bring it up.
This week....? More like 24/7.
What happened I don't come here much.

Maybe I shouldn't but I'm curious.
Sorry... I started that thread...going for record now.....lol
I just realized I only have 1 review...don't know wt happened but I posted at least 5 review.. lol
So what is the discussion of what's going on in the ML called?
  • !VI!
  • 06-28-2015, 08:47 AM
I just realized I only have 1 review...don't know wt happened but I posted at least 5 review.. lol Originally Posted by eng
You've only done 1 review correctly and the rest you posted without clicking new review button or you've edited the title thus causing them not to appear on your counter. I bet you did the first one though..
  • Zerox
  • 06-28-2015, 09:15 AM
I guess I don't understand the argument of how it hurts the lady? We have morons who take the plunge on bp all the time, I feel like people have their minds made up.

Any objective person doing their research can see through the smoke and trolls and come to their own reasonable conclusions. I understand the bad PR of it all, but has a girl ever really seen a dramatic hit when something like this flares up? I figure it was just par for the course.
dumb question, if this is happening in the ML then why post this out here? only people that know about it have PA and for the rest it just confuses the shit out of us.
  • !VI!
  • 06-28-2015, 09:57 AM
I guess I don't understand the argument of how it hurts the lady? We have morons who take the plunge on bp all the time, I feel like people have their minds made up.

Any objective person doing their research can see through the smoke and trolls and come to their own reasonable conclusions. I understand the bad PR of it all, but has a girl ever really seen a dramatic hit when something like this flares up? I figure it was just par for the course. Originally Posted by Zerox

lol yes, it can very easily change a girls total income. especially since many guys argue rates based on reviews here
lol yes, it can very easily change a girls total income. especially since many guys argue rates based on reviews here Originally Posted by !VI!
Seeing 8+ dick a day = $2,400 a day/$72,000 a month,, she is not hurting making little less,,,, heck that is more thank what I make...
Arguing abt rate??? Really??? Wow,,, if u cannot afford her rate go find someone else.. U get wt u pay for...