REVIEW: WHO NEEDS "HARLEY QUINN".......*WARNING* X-RATED MATERIAL INCLUDED!!

4/5/2017
My Private incall
Him: Just turned 40
My gift: Wouldn't you like to know $$
Length: 30min

As my day started earlier than normal. Had a NCNS, and had a long time regular "friend" contact me late last night and asked to let him know if anything changes then he NEEDED my hands all over his cock *mr. curvy* as he calls it. So I sent mr. curvy a message that I was available and he came right over.

Me.....Hair in pig tails.....red & black corset....short black skirt.....thigh high "harley quinn" black & red socks and black high tops.

As I saw him pull up, I unlocked my front door. He knocks....."Come in" .....I said.
He walks in with eyes all BIG....says..."oh, i see you decided to surprise me by getting dresses up .
I pushed him up against the wall and DFK then took his shirt off and grabbed his shorts and pulled down slowly. while holding on to mr. curvy, I slowly walked him into my cave. While going in for a kiss I just teased my tongue so close that he could just feel my breath. I then PUSHED him down on my bed. As I stood in front of him telling him just how BAD I've been and then I tease his cock a little with the tip of my fingers and then go straight down to DT. As I tease him just the way he likes it he stands up holding onto my pig tails and fucks my face. Then he looks at me and asks me if I want to get FUCKED?!?! I went to go grab a magnum hat, put it on and he stands me up and bends me over the edge of my bed and pulls my panties over to the side then turns me around to bend me over while looking in the MIRRORS. Daddy likes just how NAUGHTY I am don't he?.....I asked. Fucking me harder while holding onto my pig tails then he decides to tease me with just the head as he tells me how he loves my TIGHT PUSSY is just grabbing onto mr. curvy feeling every motion. After a bit of some POUNDING and watching my PHAT ASS bounce up and down......he then gets me on the bed with my legs over his shoulders pounding more. Then he says he is about to CUM and asks where I want it. I said...."I want to taste it Daddy"! So I get off the bed and pull off the magnum and tell him I want to taste every last drop and have him watch it as it goes in. YUMMY! as it leaves a drip from my lips down to my chin.

How has your work day started on this beautiful HUMP DAY!!??

(I'm very visual)
Awesome writing skills Darling
Oohhhweee I don't smoke so this calls for a glass of topshelf Scotch lol
Thx sweetheart

(I'm very visual)
Awesome writing skills Darling
Oohhhweee Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Awesome first review love!!! More to cum I hope.
Hott
Awesome first review love!!! More to cum I hope.
Originally Posted by Amberance
OH.....that was not my 1st REVIEW hun. I've approximately have written on average....1-2 a year.

Has to be one of those moments.

More ladies should do it....is one of the comments from a review I did last year. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1561839&highlight=
Pics........???

OH.....that was not my 1st REVIEW hun. I've approximately have written on average....1-2 a year.

Has to be one of those moments.

More ladies should do it....is one of the comments from a review I did last year. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1561839&highlight=
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
I just hit my one year eccie anniversary and have only been able to catch this one so far and the one in provided link. Very cool. I like em
Pics........???. Originally Posted by threshold
Not the best....

Tight kitty before getting pounded!

horrible lighting....but you get the point.

Staff edit....SMI
what was left over after swallowing the rest as he watched it go in.

I just hit my one year eccie anniversary and have only been able to catch this one so far and the one in provided link. Very cool. I like em Originally Posted by Amberance
Bravo my lady!
Well played! I was a little anxious that were going to be surprised by some guys hairy ass or worse! Whew! TTL
More like a threAD to me.
either way..... she laps it up like a German short hair after a full day of covey flushing.
Not the best....

Tight kitty before getting pounded!

horrible lighting....but you get the point.

Staff edit....SMI
what was left over after swallowing the rest as he watched it go in.
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2020895

chill out with the xxx pics