Men being passed around like a piece of meat?

I have this male harem fantasy going in my mind and it's been there for a long time. On occasion, I'll mention to a client that he should be a member of that harem.

But one requirement of being in that harem is that I would pass him around to all of my girlfriends and he would be treated as a sex toy.

Honestly, I'm always surprised that men aren't bothered by this. In fact, they seem to love the idea!

Aren't there some men who don't wish to be thought of as someone to be easily passed around like a piece of meat? Or they would very much mind being chained to the bed (it's a rhetorical situation) and have to service several ladies one by one with their tongue or other body parts? I cannot imagine that there wouldn't be some guys who would find this offensive.

I ask this because I don't wish to offend someone by telling them of one of my fantasies, when they seem to be a good fit. Grin.

Curious kisses,
Elisabeth
<----------- Piece of meat

EDIT - Happily one too
Boltfan, you are exactly the person I thought of when I was thinking of a piece of meat being pasted around by a bunch of women.

Oh that sounds absolutely awful!
Not on THIS board, Elizabeth.
I'm not a piece of meat! I don't treat ladies like one either!

I would pass him around to all of my girlfriends and he would be treated as a sex toy.

Honestly, I'm always surprised that men aren't bothered by this. In fact, they seem to love the idea!

Aren't there some men who don't wish to be thought of as someone to be easily passed around like a piece of meat? Or they would very much mind being chained to the bed (it's a rhetorical situation) and have to service several ladies one by one with their tongue or other body parts? I cannot imagine that there wouldn't be some guys who would find this offensive. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I would expect more guys to like the idea than to be bothered by it, much different than the reaction by ladies to the reversed situation. Partly because (conventional wisdom, which as we all know, is often neither) men are more likely than women to separate the physical pleasure of sex from emotional factors; we don't always care why or with whom as much as what. Partly because they may not focus on the subservient aspects of the concept and assume that the situation will wind up about their sexual gratification, as much as or more than about the ladies' gratification; the world revolves around our dicks, after all. Partly because it's a fantasy that reinforces the feeling of "being desired," and many middle-aged men may lack confidence in their desirability. Partly because they overestimate their durability/stamina.

At least, I would assume most of them would approve of the idea in theory, if presented as an abstract fantasy. Like most other things in life, in practice it might not live up to expectations. Or it might exceed them. Who knows? *shrug*
You can pass me around all you want!
Sounds like really awful duty, but I'll tough it out just for you, Elisabeth.
  • npita
  • 06-16-2011, 05:51 PM
Aren't there some men who don't wish to be thought of as someone to be easily passed around like a piece of meat? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
If there are, I'm not one of them.
I would disapprove of being sexually objectivified.

But I could get over it quickly.
Hmmmmmmm.......damn, what I would do for a good piece of meat about now!
Will I be needing a overnite bag for this MISSION or will you be just be keeping me NAKED

Oh My, I'm under Lana
Will I be needing a overnite bag for this MISSION or will you be just be keeping me NAKED Originally Posted by Rcoop361
All you need is your toothbrush, baby!
LOL, I think Jeff Dunnham's Charactor Waltor says something like "Die and go to heaven and have 70 or whatever virgins waiting, sounds like a punishment. Gotta teach all those women how to do it and have her complain about how he was doing it wrong, it hurts, not now, etc" But as long as your girl-friends are NOT Virgins -- I'm up for it, but I gotta warn you I am getting older and need more re-charge time, lol!