Interracial couple can't seem to find a third

We are a good looking, discreet and nice interracial couple. We enjoy a threesome with a female or a female watching us.

It has been impossible trying to find this in the DFW area. We are from LA and we always found single women to connect with. Asian, black, white you name it. We would even enjoy orgies from time to time. We would even connect with working girls all the time. But in the DFW area we have tried dating apps and doublelist but no one ever bites(it's always a couple). We don't really know where to look for a provider to watch or join nor do we know anything about the strip club scene to pull a lady out of there.

Are we struggling with this in the DFW area because we are not looking in the right places? Is it because we are interracial(LA this is no big deal but in TX our experiences here are showing us it is)? Is there something like Craigslist out here(we used to pull alot of pros and none pros before with much success). Is it that the scene for this type of thing is more alive and well in LA vs DFW?

We are just Looking for some ideas as to perhaps what we could be doing wrong and where we should be looking. Any advice would be appreciated.
If you think you're having issues because you're an interracial couple, frankly I think you're hanging around the wrong people. For the working girls route try sites like Tryst. A lot of ladies advertise on ECCIE as well. There's probably a subreddit or something out there too. I'm single and have never dated anyone who would want to do a threesome with another woman so I don't have any hands-on experience I can share unfortunately, but I feel surely you're just not looking in the right places. Good luck
Thanks for the suggestions Zero. I don’t think race is necessarily a factor but I mentioned it among other possible concerns. We’ve gotten some nasty messages from people regarding that and that’s why I brought it up. But it’s no big deal to me. Trust me at the end of the day everybody’s trying to live their lives and be happy irregardless of race. And I don't subscribe to that victim crap.
I think it's more of a thing of the scene being more common in LA & not here, (I've never lived in LA). There are two swingers clubs here. 1 in Dallas and 1 in Ft. Worth, but I don't remember their names. Trying the strip clubs does sound promising. Good luck!
We are a good looking, discreet and nice interracial couple. We enjoy a threesome with a female or a female watching us.

It has been impossible trying to find this in the DFW area. Originally Posted by Milspec351
Collettes is the swingers club in Dallas. If you are looking just for the hookup try Double list. Lots of couples looking for a unicorn there. The other thing to try is SDC. It's got a pretty good following in the DFW area. Lots of swinger hotel takeovers and other events.

I seriously doubt being an interracial couple is the issue. My wife and I are as well and we have zero problem finding interested folks at the swingers parties. In fact Black males w/ a white woman tend to get a lot of female attention especially if he's packing a cannon.

But finding a single woman that wants to join you is tough for most couples... they don't call 'em Unicorns because you find them on the shelf at Walmart.
In addition to the couple of Swingers clubs in the area, Group in Keller hosts hotel takeover parties for swingers. https://groupinkellertx.com/sessions/new

From the people I've talked to locally about it, the clubs are a little intense and tend to have a lot of solo guys, the GIK hotel takeovers are a little more relaxed and have few solo guys, plus the rooms are discounted and you can stay overnight.
Thanks for the tips about the Group in Keller and Collettes. I think my lady may be a bit intimidated by the swinger clubs with alot of guys vs girls. Do people wear masks or anything(like that cover your eyes etc)? In these clubs? I think she would feel better if she had some anonymity.
Thanks for the tips about the Group in Keller and Collettes. I think my lady may be a bit intimidated by the swinger clubs with alot of guys vs girls. Do people wear masks or anything(like that cover your eyes etc)? In these clubs? I think she would feel better if she had some anonymity. Originally Posted by Milspec351
First, I second the Group in Keller hotel takeovers. My wife and I have attended a couple and they are well run and a lot of fun. If the male to female ration is a concern then absolutely GIK is the way to go... no single males allowed.

No masks are worn, but literally everyone there expects some anonymity as well so it's not like people are live streaming anything. The folks that run GIK are pretty nice and will respond to questions especially if you're new.

Bring your girl with confidence... and if you have concerns just agree that you're there to watch the first time.