Sex acts that once were an absolute NO that you now enjoy

What sex acts do you find exciting now that as a younger self you never would have tried or thought would be fun to explore?

When I was younger definitely has no desire to try these but now find myself wanting: prostate massage, pinch or light bite my nipples, and snowballing.

My first PM experience was a surprise to say the least, I was accustomed to a fully clothed happy ending at a local spa from a young hottie type. A new therapist came in this time and I was disappointed that she was in her 40’s and an average body but went with it. Laid on my stomach to start and she gave a great rubdown including the crack of my ass which I didn’t expect but felt great. She asked me to flip and she smiled and asked if I wanted some fun. Who am I to say no to that offer? She proceeded to strip and positioned herself next to me and took my hand and placed on her butt. Told me to follow suit. She gave a nice rub of junior so I followed suit with rubbing her pussy. She was talking all sexy and started to rub my ass again so I did and she moaned, so hot. Then she gave me some more oil in my hand and more for hers. Next thing I knew I had two of her fingers up my starfish while working junior with the other hand. Shocked doesn’t describe it, felt a bit hurting as a first time but also incredible. She could see the shock in my face and just smiled and said she told me earlier to follow suit so I did and stick fingers up her in both holes. She worked me over while grinding on my hands. She got off and then finished me. From that moment on I was hooked! I moved shortly after and have been trying to better that experience ever since.

Nipple play was new in that when I get riled up and they nip or pinch me, it’s like a direct surge of electricity to my cock. Crazy but so fun if done just right.

Snowballing, never on my radar as a desire. I had a provider who gave great rubs with sensual times including kissing. After multiple happy endings of the handy variety she asked if I wanted to upgrade as she did for a few of her regulars. Of course I said yes. She proceeded to give me a big finish then crawled from between my legs up my chest and planted a big ok kiss on me. Never crossed my mind that she’s still have my cum in her mouth so surprise surprise! I had a confused reaction that she laughed at then started making out again swapping my cum. Quite hot in a weird way. Have only done this a few times but strangely sexy in a dirty naughty way.
A bit of background before I directly answer your question.

You want to know the truth? England intended to have the USA become a hellhole. They sent all the crazy religious fanatics west over the Atlantic ocean, then sent all the prisoners over the pacific to Australia. Outside of countries like Italy and Spain, christianity in western Europe exists for the primary purpose of preventing what was then the Ottoman empire for invading the remainder of Europe for the umpteenth time. Of course, that only goes back 100 years now, what's left of the Ottoman empire is nothing but a fragment called Turkey. In places like Scandinavia people don't go to church religiously, it's just a social convenience. What does all of this have to do with what used to be illegal sex? I'll tell you...

Britain really did send all of the religious nutjobs to the new land. So they imposed all of these draconian laws of christianity and killed all of the Indians. The remnants of this kind of shit remain, for instance it used to be illegal to have oral sex in Florida, also any sexual position other than missionary would get you arrested and thrown in jail if caught. Finally in 2018 the supreme court told the legislator that this christianity fanaticism would not fly anymore, and the statute was repealed. You can read about what was once the law in the link below. So in some states, you can now enjoy oral sex without fear of arrest, depending on the state.

https://www.rubinolaw.com/tag/weird-florida-statutes/
  • BLM69
  • 11-10-2022, 06:36 PM
I wouldn't suck pussy in my younger years, now I even eat ass if she's really clean
Can ass be clean? LMAO!
I'm f'cking w/you BLM!
Well, I actually have had the opposite happen. Things I discovered that I really enjoyed but, generally because a fucktard ruined it, now we can't have nice things.

Tossing a salad was fun, and an island trip every now and again was fun.
  • BLM69
  • 11-11-2022, 02:17 PM
Can ass be clean? LMAO! Originally Posted by baldbrotha1
Yes sir it can, a nice long hot shower with lots of scrubbing usually does the trick
Being topped and face fucked by passable, pretty, and feminine TS's. I hated The Rocky Horror Picture Show movie, couldn't finish it, and would've never imagined being into TS's after that.
  • Brot
  • 11-12-2022, 08:29 AM
My sugar when turned on will sometimes guide me to fist her. This is something that just was
outside my imagination that it could be pleasurable. It has given me a new appreciation for childbirth and what mystery's lie inside those lovely lips.
Well, I actually have had the opposite happen. Things I discovered that I really enjoyed but, generally because a fucktard ruined it, now we can't have nice things.

Tossing a salad was fun, and an island trip every now and again was fun. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Same here.

Hugs ...
So, you realized you like giving head to guys???
So, you realized you like giving head to guys??? Originally Posted by baldbrotha1
I've never sucked a man's dick and never would. Men's manly faces are revolting to me.

But if a pretty female face and body has a dick, that completely changes things for me. I'll suck that thing all day long. Plus when all that femininity is dfk'ing me, and hitting my prostate just right with their cock, while stroking mine, that intense prostate nut, with all 3 going on simultaneously, is a game changer. The first time I experienced that, I was immediately done with females. No vagina I'd ever had could compete with that.

Baldbrotha, have you ever experienced that intense prostate nut? Whether you have or haven't, I have an idea. Why not be a little experimental and give a TS a try. I think you'd have your world rocked and turned upside down, and would see things from a completely different perspective, versus the trans hate, transphobia or homophobia it kind of seems you have. Hell, how can anyone hate something that gives them the best nut they ever had? That alone will flip everything on it's head for you. Heck, you might come back to us afterwards waving the pink and blue trans flag yourself, or adding it as your avatar lol.

Once someone's experienced that unbelievably intense prostate nut from a TS, with the dfk, stroking, and fucking, all going on simultaneously, why in the hell would anyone go back and settle for a nut that felt less satisfying other ways? Here's something else to ponder. Once a person has experienced that intense nut from a TS, do you really think we care what others think about us, as we continue getting the best nut we've ever had?

But when you give it a try, a little advice, don't start off with a big dick TS that causes you extreme pain, nor a mid sized one that might give you even mild pain, start with a small one, no bigger than 4"-5" long. Your prostate is only about 2 inches inside of you. I've personally found if I experience any pain at all during anal, it keeps me from getting that intense prostate nut. So give it a go and let us know how it worked out for you, ok?
  • BLM69
  • 11-14-2022, 06:51 PM
So, you realized you like giving head to guys??? Originally Posted by baldbrotha1
They call them females because they have on make up, these guys are in denial about enjoying Men inside of them. Things are what they are....
You guys need to do your research.

It's not just the make-up. Many start on hormone therapy as teenagers, or a little older, reducing the testosterone and increasing the estrogen, and that can have the effect of growing female breasts naturally, and altering the face over a year or two to look a lot more feminine than male. Their skin also starts looking more female than male. It can also effect their body overall and it's actual shape to look more feminine than male. They become a heck of a lot different looking naturally than a drag queen that just piles on make-up.

Often the ones that started young are really pretty. Look-up the word "traps" on google or on redditt. They're basically young adult trans, and can be so cute in a natural sort of way, that the word "traps" is a perfect fit.
  • BLM69
  • 11-14-2022, 09:03 PM
You guys need to do your research.

It's not just the make-up. Many start on hormone therapy as teenagers, or a little older, reducing the testosterone and increasing the estrogen, and that can have the effect of growing female breasts naturally, and altering the face over a year or two to look a lot more feminine than male. Their skin also starts looking more female than male. It can also effect their body overall and it's actual shape to look more feminine than male. They become a heck of a lot different looking naturally than a drag queen that just piles on make-up.

Often the ones that started young are really pretty. Look-up the word "traps" on google or on redditt. They're basically young adult trans, and can be so cute in a natural sort of way, that the word "traps" is a perfect fit. Originally Posted by dfwtsfan
Let's forget about the make up, does "she" have a cock? Yes or No? Do whatever makes you guys happy, but don't fool yourselves...