Newbie here :D

Guys, am a newbie at this

Am looking for some good time and companionship.

Tried reaching out to few ladies, but none turned out rather asked me to buy gift cards and send them photos. Knew that was a scam.

Not sure was looking at the right place. Exploring further landed me to ECCIE

Looking for some guidance and wish me for my first encounter
My recommendation is to find what you like on Tryst, check encounters on Eccie. You can also check out OH2. Feel free to DM me if you have specific questions. I just started in spring.
Are you sure you haven't been on eccie before Charlie?
Are you sure you haven't been on eccie before Charlie? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Proper question. I don't think I've ever seen a real newbie announce that he's a newbie in his first post.
Proper question. I don't think I've ever seen a real newbie announce that he's a newbie in his first post. Originally Posted by Capital
Exactly!!!!!
My recommendation is to find what you like on Tryst, check encounters on Eccie. You can also check out OH2. Feel free to DM me if you have specific questions. I just started in spring. Originally Posted by Cowboys1960
Thank you Cowboy1960 will do
Proper question. I don't think I've ever seen a real newbie announce that he's a newbie in his first post. Originally Posted by Capital
You guys make me feel stupid with my question

Am new to this and don't usually post on forums too. But glad to see some response. And am learning.