the strangest place you've ever done it!

I was watching a re-run of Darhma & Greg where darhma and her sister had this ongoing competition of who made love in the strangest place, and it reminded me of some of the stunts I have pulled. So the question is: Where is the strangest or most unusual place you have ever indulged in sexual behavior in?

I will start. Some years ago I needed some surgery. I was in a room on the 6th floor of Parkland hospital, downtown Dallas. My s.o. paid me a visit, embracing led to kissing which led to fondling which led to her giving me fellatio right there in the room. I was in a hospital bed, in a gown, with a tube in my arm, in some pain, and nurses/techs walking outside in the hallway, yet I still managed to get horny. Talk about your nurse fantasy! Incidently, my recovery went much faster than expected. The healing power of sex!
the Super Dome in New Orleans.
Cheers!
Centerfield at a local baseball field! OMG, you should have seen the way he slid into home!
In an Academy Sports and Outdoors Dressing room....did not notice the blac cameras on the ceiling at the time
On a jetski in the middle of the Cedar Creek Lake
In the back seat of a taxi! Rough roads are great but curves are a bitch!

My so once blew me in the elevator of the horseshoe in Bossier!
Fifty yard line of the Desoto High school football field.

Go Eagles
In a golf cart, just inside the woods at the 14th hole of a golf course. We could hear the party behind us asking - "where did they go?"
on the slide at an amusement park
I used to live in Colorado. So, once in the lavatory on the train between Denver and Glenwood Springs. In an open natural hot springs grotto next to the Colorado River. In the trees off the ski slopes at Breckenridge. On the rocks at Red Rocks Amphitheater.

Jeez, for some reason I miss Colorado all of a sudden.
Six Flags in one of those photo booths with a guy I met standing in line for one of the rides. I know, I'm such a slut!

I used to be a store manager for a major retail business and had several very hot encounters with the Fed Ex guy in my stockroom. He sure knew how to deliver a package

Had sex in one of the furniture showcases at Dillard's.
On the catwalk of the “Hustler-- the Magazine that thinks Pink “ Billboard on Sunset Strip in Hollywood. ...
In the Master bedroom of a model home while other people were checking out the downstairs..

Both a Very Long Time Ago...............
Behind a japanese restraunt with a waitress when she got off work
On a Girls Gone Wild Bus
in a cemetary called Pilgrims Rest on Thanksgiving Day...I was a virgin{lol}!!!!!