Beware complete nightmare Again!!! alert alert alert ... he has lost his mind!!!

This is a message from sk**tchaser79**1 at ECCIE Worldwide

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

it all started with him calling and texting literally ALL day (I HAVE HIS NUMBER BLOCKED NOW THE PM'S ABOUT LOVING ME AND EMAILS WILL NOT STOP)... weird and a little scary now this email ..
IM TIRED OD DEALING
I am not understanding exactly what you're trying to say. I know your nerves are rattled, but please explain what you need us to know and do for your situation. What exactly is going on? Is there history with this person I should know about?

Never mind...I just figured it out. I'm so sorry for what you are going through. Believe me I know how you feel.
Brooklyn,

Contents of emails or private messages cannot be posted in public. If you have an issue with another member, you may post their handle and discuss the situation.

Additionally, we have this rule:

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
Please contact the staff privately at dallas@eccie.net or via private message. We will also contact you regarding this issue.
Sorry Brooklyn, sometimes you get a NUTSO dude who won't stop. Be careful ok!
alert, alert, alert...why did you post this in Coed?
It was clear from how he promoted you like crazy that there was something more going on between you. When you lead on an obsessed, lonely man, it usually doesn't end well. Just get the mods to ban him and move on to the next sucker.
  • S-Man
  • 10-07-2012, 12:41 PM
And just yesterday he bumps her April review...
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=16
yes she did and i am sorry for bumping an old thread but she called me today, or should i say i fucked
her untill i was unitelligble
Screen screen screen. Thus guy has a history of obsessive behavior toward providers.
She must have been one helluva fuck.
It was clear from how he promoted you like crazy that there was something more going on between you. When you lead on an obsessed, lonely man, it usually doesn't end well. Just get the mods to ban him and move on to the next sucker. Originally Posted by BigEddie
If you look at his posting history, he gets obsessed with providers. He did the same thing with another girl previously. He is one strange guy.