Are You A Zodiac Fan?

Do you Believe In Horoscopes? If you do, what is your sign and what are some characteristics that you believe suit you in describing your sign?

Just curious.... I'm a Capricorn... But sometimes characteristics of other signs and/or horoscopes seem to fit my day more accurately than my own...
I was born under the sign of Cancer. The 69 in my handle is actually the numerical symbol for Cancer as well.
I am not a follower but I do believe in astrology somewhat, a woman I met years ago did my chart and it was eerily accurate even though I had only told her my birthdate and time, nothing personal.

Do I follow it? Not really, too busy having fun to check it daily. lol
Aries here. Full of passion and hard headed lol Some days my horoscope is dead on, almost to the point its scary.
Cancer here....fit the description pretty accurately. By personal experience, the ONLY sign that I don't do well with is Taurus. (Go Figure)
Virgo: Analytical, Observant, Helpful, Reliable, and Precise.
Virgo
Scorpio, we love to fuck!!!
I'm always considerate, thinking of how other feelings, wanting to make this world a better place, always give more than receive.

The great strengths of the Aquarius-born are their vision, intellect and humanity. They are determined to make the world a better place and to help everyone they can along the way. They are truly the trailblazers of the zodiac.
Scorpio, we love to fuck!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Yes....we do

Scorpio Man & Scorpio Compatability

You're a Capricorn Maliyah...jus' sayin'
Scorpios are very sexually intense. Many a love affairs with some lovely Scorpios!!
I am a Taurus through and through most definitely though. Stubborn, steadfast, loyal, humorous and sensual.
Alaine I have lots of Cancer friends Not men though.
A Cancer's Strengths:

- Loyalty
- Dependable
- Caring
- Adaptable
- Responsive

We are very self-sufficient and do not need to depend on other people for the material and physical things in life. On the other hand, they depend on people for emotional support and encouragement.

***With their strong intuition, sensitivity, powers of observation and intelligence, they will have great success in anything they undertake.***
cancer!!
Capricorn the horny goat.
Yeah it makes sense.
I am a follower, my sign is Sparky the Hormone. It lists tainted qualities.
Capricorn! And yes it generally is spot on.