Cum on Face

Do you like it? Do you agree with the benefits?
I like a guy to cum on my face. As long as it does not hit my eye it feels great. I also like how my skin looks and feels after I rinse the cum mask off. You can’t get that kind of jackpot in an anti-wrinkle cream.
Well you probably could get that kind of jackpot in an anti-wrinkle cream but it would be expensive. I remember an episode on Nip&Tuck where the owners of a spa made their own cream from the sperm they bought from a sperm bank. LOL!
I recall on a forum on another board the ladies were asking each other about quality anti-wrinkle creams. Some were concerned about the price of these cremes.
I told the ladies if they wanted quality cremes to let their SO jack it on their face. My suggestion was not welcome. Fine more for me.
Decisions, decisions. Do I COF, or CIM or COT or COB or any of a dozen other target points.

Soo many targets and not enough cream. I need to drink more water I guess.
RedLeg505-Maybe you need to hold off on masturbating. Perhaps that will help you produce more semen. http://www.ehow.com/how_5630624_prod...naturally.html
COF is okay as long as I'm at my incall and can shower, not on outcalls lol.
I think a lot of guys like it but I prefer CIM. I think it's also good for teeth whitening lol
Are you serious about the teeth whitening? LOL!
Are you serious about the teeth whitening? LOL! Originally Posted by Goddess Emma Love
I'm not positive lol I read it in some men's magazine. It couldn't hurt.