Gifts from Providers

Hello Gentlemen,

So this year has been an amazing year for me in the hobby and I want to show my appreciation to the gentlemen who have helped me accomplish my goals and aspirations.

Quite naturally, I know that every man can't really do gifts due to their wives or girlfriends (they don't need the evidence).

However, I have read various things that guys have received from providers such as: p411 membership, home made candles, funny cards, gift cards to restaurants, and etc.

I was just wondering what types of gifts some of you guys have received from providers and perhaps some providers here can give good suggestions on what gifts to give and NOT to give!

Looking forward to reading everyone's input/advice here!
As long as it's not a gift that keeps on giving (VD) I'm OK with most things!
As long as it's not a gift that keeps on giving (VD) I'm OK with most things! Originally Posted by argus256
That would be a curse!
I think the best gift a provider can give a hobbyist is a fantastic and enthusiastic session from initial contact to the end of the session when they get together, and not just at or near a holiday season.
I think the best gift a provider can give a hobbyist is a fantastic and enthusiastic session from initial contact to the end of the session when they get together, and not just at or near a holiday season. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
What kind of providers have you been seeing?
Not to be cliché but its the thought that counts. Just recently I received an apple as a gift. While not very material in nature the inside meaning between us held great value. I've kept the sticker from it in a nondescript location.

Pick a subject that is unique between you both and expand on it. Unique, safe but yet meaningful gifts can be had inexpensively.
My favorite provider gift was the time she took my watch from me and said she didn't care what time it was and that I could stay.....
Not to be cliché but its the thought that counts. Just recently I received an apple as a gift. While not very material in nature the inside meaning between us held great value. I've kept the sticker from it in a nondescript location.

Pick a subject that is unique between you both and expand on it. Unique, safe but yet meaningful gifts can be had inexpensively. Originally Posted by Hercules
Very insightful. I will keep this in mind!

My favorite provider gift was the time she took my watch from me and said she didn't care what time it was and that I could stay..... Originally Posted by pfmtony
I call bullshit!
  • Rehke
  • 11-26-2013, 07:52 AM
Very insightful. I will keep this in mind!

I call bullshit! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Well, I will say that if a provider I had been seeing very consistently and spending a lot of money on decided to throw in some free time I would be very impressed.

Mind you, I tend to see the wrong types of providers, so I doubt I'll ever see that, LOL
My favorite provider gift was the time she took my watch from me and said she didn't care what time it was and that I could stay..... Originally Posted by pfmtony
She ever give the watch back? :/
Well, I will say that if a provider I had been seeing very consistently and spending a lot of money on decided to throw in some free time I would be very impressed.

Mind you, I tend to see the wrong types of providers, so I doubt I'll ever see that, LOL Originally Posted by Rehke
Well, a free date is always nice. The day I give a free date, is a day that I'm no longer a provider.

She ever give the watch back? :/ Originally Posted by Hercules
Let's assume it was a Rolex. And I mean, a really REALLY nice one. She probably kept it and took it to the pawn shop to cover the date.

BSB, even those of us who have never had the pleasure of meeting you enjoy the gifts of your changing avatars. You are a very lovely lady.
What kind of providers have you been seeing? Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby

The providers I have seen have been good, up until this past week or so, but you live and you learn. I was just making a simple, but general answer on your initial question of what gift I would like to have from a provider and unfortunately, instead of a session being fantastic/intimate/passionate should go without saying, you have to actually spell it out for many providers as if they had their way, they would be DFF kinda like a blowup doll and once you get your rocks off (the quicker the better, even though you paid for the full hour), then give you 60 seconds to get dressed and get the fuck out so they can count the money. To be blatantly honest, most providers have their good and bad points, and i feel hobbyists are the ones that should determine what those are, (TCB skills, looks, session quality, ect.), but to find a provider that has all great points to make a session fantastically memorable from initial contact all the way to walking out the door each time, every time, those types of ladies are very few and far between.
BSB is stunning in person. I wear only swiss watches, no Rolex though. I got my watch back. I have five of them now. It wasn't a free date, just free extra time.

One very sexy provider offered to have me help pick her halloween costume too. Sadly our schedules didnt align, but the thought was an awesome gift.

Some provider recently offered to buy me some cake for my birthday too.

It is the thought that counts, but getting a sweet note from one of you ladies is appreciated even more. Everytime I have been given free time was just magical though. YMMV is no lie. I've been shorted too. That leaves a bitter taste.
Many hobbyists are not lacking for material things, and the best thing you can give us is the gift of your presence. That's why we pay you as much per hour as we would a lawyer or doctor (and get better value). That said, a casual, off the clock lunch with one of my favorite ladies would be an extraordinary gift. You don't mention if you're thinking about 3 guys or 30. If the latter, that's probably not an option, so maybe something for the office that he enjoys or that you've discussed in the past or have in common would be a thoughtful gift.