Could this be a sting?

I posted an ISO request. Got a PM from someone with no showcase or reviews. Message said, I'm new, what are you looking for?
Could this be a trap?
You have reviews under your belt. What part of "screening" is is not understood? Even on this board, or other boards.
Gotta love those helpful responses! Personally what you described is a red flag for me.
Doubtful on a sting by LE but probably not worth the time since the iso was pretty clear. Still maybe a trap of other sorts.
Lots of activity tonight, got approached to buy speakers out of a van....then moments later another set of gents trying to sell me a cheap iPad. (more shocked that these type of scams still work)

It's that time of year after all

I imagine LE stings being more complex, looking for multiple arrest rather than fishing for a single John but who knows maybe quota time.
  • BLM69
  • 11-27-2013, 08:39 PM
You need to be careful at all times, I'm sure LE is fishing everywhere including eccie
I posted an ISO request. Got a PM from someone with no showcase or reviews. Message said, I'm new, what are you looking for?
Could this be a trap? Originally Posted by jimmy simpson

Don't be so paranoid! Regardless if the said provider is LE or not, this provider is not verified and hasn't been seen. She could be a thief, have a violent pimp, or be a murderer. Yes, there is a story about a prostitute who killed 8 men in her hotel room, FYI.

Besides, if she doesn't have a showcase/pictures, what would you be worried about? Would you see someone if you didn't know what they looked like? The cops are smart enough to use fake pictures and pictures of providers who have already been busted. They wouldn't be this dumb.
No showcase, no reviews.

Avoid like a free pass for a ride on the Hindenburg.

Sounds a bit intriguing until the spark hits the hydrogen,
and then, well. The rent comes due.
Could this be a trap? Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
Probably not a trap. Either a scammer or more likely a newer UTR girl.
Why would you see a Provider with no pics and no reviews/info?