blonde humor

this blonde was pulled over by a cop...the cop said "license and registration please"The blonde looked in her purse but couldn't find it .So the cop said" its one with the picture. The blonde opened her compact and saw herself in the mirror....so she handed the cop the compact. The blonde cop openned the compact and said yea thats it.
LOL!
this blonde was pulled over by a cop...the cop said "license and registration please"The blonde looked in her purse but couldn't find it .So the cop said" its one with the picture. The blonde opened her compact and saw herself in the mirror....so she handed the cop the compact. The blonde cop openned the compact and said yea thats it. Originally Posted by pickupkid
this blonde was pulled over by a cop...the cop said "license and registration please"The blonde looked in her purse but couldn't the license.
She thought and suddenly remembered: Sir, you took that license away when you stopped me 3 days ago for speeding.
an attractive young woman was driving home on a state highway when a wilson county sheriff's deputy flagged her down and had her pull over.

when he got to the driver's door, she immediately said, "deputy, how good to see you. how may i help you," batting her eyelashes and adjusting her short skirt and low cut blouse.

the deputy said, "well, m'am, you were speeding 86 in a 70, so i'm going to have to issue you a ticket."

"speeding?" she asked. "i thought you were going to sell me tickets to the wilson county sheriff's balls."

he replied authoritatively "man, the wilson county sherif's dont have balls!"

he paused for a second and said, "m'am, just be on your way and drive safely."