40 Hottest Jewish women under 40

חג פורים שמח

Those beautiful Jewish Women are truly some of the most
beautiful women on the planet.
The hottest Jewish woman I've ever seen is Playboy Playmate Lindsey Vuolo....miss Nov 2001
She is sooo freaken gorgeous!
Wish I could post a picture of her but I can't....just google Lindsey vuolo and pics of her are easy to find
The hottest Jewish woman I've ever seen is Playboy Playmate Lindsey Vuolo....miss Nov 2001
She is sooo freaken gorgeous!
Wish I could post a picture of her but I can't....just google Lindsey vuolo and pics of her are easy to find Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Here you go.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 4da1256c0f8be_206486n.jpg (24.3 KB, 376 views) File Type: jpg m43d5bMxoBBf5KJCrM59bOg.jpg (50.1 KB, 374 views)
Never knew Jamie Lynn Sigler was Jewish and it really does not matter. I lusted after her hot body through every episode in which she was Meadow Soprano!
Oy
Never knew Jamie Lynn Sigler was Jewish and it really does not matter. I lusted after her hot body through every episode in which she was Meadow Soprano! Originally Posted by Solemate62
She is a bit of a stretch but fine as hell to look at
She is a bit of a stretch but fine as hell to look at Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
She would be fine as hell to sit on my face!
You missed this one:

And this one:

And this one:

Originally Posted by ExNYer
ExNyer, you fucked up on this pic. This babe is Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Democratic Congresswoman from Florida, smart as whip and a damn good looking woman in person! I'd love to do a Jewish Doubles with Jamie Lynn Sigler and this Schultz babe!! Granted, your Dr. RUTH PIC is pretty fucking funny!

SM62
Aka: also another ExNyer
ExNyer, you fucked up on this pic. This babe is Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Democratic Congresswoman from Florida, smart as whip and a damn good looking woman in person! I'd love to do a Jewish Doubles with Jamie Lynn Sigler and this Schultz babe!! Granted, your Dr. RUTH PIC is pretty fucking funny! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Dude, you need to get your eyes checked.

Watch her on Bill Maher sometime. Not a pleasant sight at all.

From a distance, with her mouth closed, she might be passable.

But up close, ugh!
Dude, you need to get your eyes checked.

Watch her on Bill Maher sometime. Not a pleasant sight at all.

From a distance, with her mouth closed, she might be passable.

But up close, ugh! Originally Posted by ExNYer
Guess we'll have to agree to disagree, friend!
And this one:

Originally Posted by ExNYer
Ewwww....this woman is a commie and fugly too!