to do list

How is anyone keeping track of their provider to do list? I have no idea what information it reveals, I have just been adding them as contacts so I can keep track.
Is their a way I am missing?
How is anyone keeping track of their provider to do list? I have no idea what information it reveals, I have just been adding them as contacts so I can keep track.
Is their a way I am missing? Originally Posted by mydallas1

That is my method. If I see a post, review or ad that strikes my fancy just add to contacts then when in the mood and have time, use that. I also use the favorites on P411 in a similar fashion. I find the contacts list helpful since its easy to go see posts and links etc... Typically I will check posts and threads for a few weeks or so before I set an appointment to see how the reviews pan out and see her posts etc.
Trapper Keeper
The ladies have be known to have to do lists that consist entirely of my 1.3" of dangling death and taint skills.
I need to make a to do list... let me think on this one a bit and I'll come back to this thread!
My to do list consists of cleaning pigeon shit off the roof. Looks like a giant penis splooged up there.
I keep a list on the refrigerator next to the grocery list. Was going along fine but when the SO saw CumDumpster3 she started getting suspicious.
Too much talent...too little time. I do my best and drink lots of water and pineapple juice..do tongue twisting/twirling exercises and practice thinking about dead puppies and kittens whenever I'm on the verge of popping too soon and I still can't keep up with the talent level. Thank you ladies!!!
Trapper Keeper Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Haaaaaaaaaa...I'm DEAD!!