Has anyone seen Sp***les at Silver City

Has anyone seen Sp***les, she’s a very very busty (and they’re not fake) blonde/brunette who used to dance at Silver City on Saturdays but hasn’t been there for a long while now. Has anyone else seen her around lately? (At any other places)
Whats her Silver City dancer name?

I have a Silver City connection that may be able to find out about her.
It’s Sparkles (my bad I thought names weren’t allowed) She also used to dance at Bucks in Dallas
Full names are not allowed only when you are mentioning them doing extras.

In this case you are just asking for her whereabouts.

I will ask someone I know who lives, breathe Silver City and probably will die there.
Haven’t seen her there either.
a very very busty (and they’re not fake) Originally Posted by navy1814
You could probably add two to eight "very's" in there and still be a truthful statement.
Manager said she doesn’t go there anymore. So either she’s at another location now or she’s done with dancing.
Still checking for any updates, she sent me this awhile back but haven’t seen her anywhere yet.

https://instagram.com/sparkles_rainb...=1h0rdmxp6dy3y
She is a fun girl in the club. Fun to flirt with, fun to drink with, fun to get some dances from. But, I would keep everything with her inside the club. DM if you want more details.
OMG, I just looked at her pics. If she comes back, please post her whereabouts.
Check WindStar
A stripper and her money will soon part
All those photos are from 2 years ago, but you might be right. I’ve been to a few places she worked in Dallas and had no luck. Maybe in Ft. Worth I don’t know ��♂️