What's the lowdown on J from BFW?

I was at Bucks FW today and kept seeing a brunette beauty named J**, but who was always busy with other customers.

After spending VIP time with two other ladies, I was out of funds (Ive learned to leave my plastic at home and walk in with a set amount of $green. Otherwise, little head takes over the financial management).

Anyway, I finally got to talk with her when she was all alone on a side stage (I must've been the only man in there who liked naked women. That's the only reason I can imagine for her not being surrounded by a bunch of horndogs).

She's tall with Dcups and has a very nice personality. But does anyone if she's fun in VIP? No incriminating details please, i just want to know she's more than eye candy.
Since I watch a lot of police procedurals, I can tell you a few signs...

If she stops by the back bar on the way to VIP and grabs a double handful of napkins....
She might be a player in VIP

If she makes a non-stop beeline from VIP to the dressing room...
She might be a player in VIP

If Joe, one of the day managers, brings her to you...
She is for sure a player!!!

Good luck. If she's not, try another one - there are plenty there. I saw one today for the first time, and she grabbed my junk during the first song, and 10 seconds into the second song said "show him to me!!". I hardly got my mini-me out before she went to the hilt, and gave me a spectacular sloppy bbbjcim. $100
Excellent advice my wise Jedi master.
Limited English? Beautiful girl, great smile. Good bump and grind. Can play with those DD’s all you want but that’s pretty much the limit with her. There might be some guys that get more mileage but I don’t know of anyone. Plus, I’ve never seen any of the tells mentioned above with her.
Sunday afternoon is also a pretty sure bet (don't ask how I know)