Disastrous attempt at meeting someone. What now?

So, over the long weekend I decided I needed a massage. Then I thought, WTH let's just skip the AMP and meet a provider from here. Seems like the AMP scene is rather risky these days. I picked what I thought was about as safe an option and reached out. I passed the screening, which sadly involved some real world data. Seems like that's the only way for a noob to get started these days. So, I setup a time for today, Monday at 10AM. Being my first time, I was nervous AF. I thought the provider I picked was well regarded and safe but you know how the mind works...is this a sting, will I get robbed. The whole cloak and dagger setup to meet just had me nervous..it was my first attempt after all. So, I couldn't get the address until I was in my car on the way. I drove north and when the address arrived I made a comment that it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I came to terms with it and kept going. She gave me the chance to back out since I was nervous but I didn't want to. So, 45 minutes later I arrived 15 minutes early. Followed the cloak and dagger rules, then texted for a room number. Crickets. I kept trying for 15 minutes. I reset my phone, figured maybe she wasn't getting my text. Tried again still nothing. So, I figured maybe a drive to catch another cell tower would work. I drove down the street to the corner market and bought a pop...even though 3 fingers of scotch was what I was wanting now at 10am. Got back in the car and shazam! She had replied with "???". Swell. I replied to let her know I was at the store and would be right there...just need the room number. Again...nothing. DamnItAllToHell. I drove back and waited, texted some more and finally gave up. Part of the cloak and dagger routine involved picking up a key card so I went in the place and turned it in at the front desk. On the almost hour drive home, she blew up my phone with texts ranting about how I ghosted her. I asked her to calm down, told her she clearly didn't get my texts as I was there 15 minutes early. She continued to call me a liar, eventually threatening to bother me at home and work. Neato.

So, I guess I'm on some black list now and will never get going in the hobby. That's fine, masturbation is safer and cheaper. My first inclination was to do an encounter report here so you guys are aware of it. I guess that's not really my style. It was an unfortunate accident and I don't want to cause her to lose any business on my account. There really are a lot of guys on here who seem to have had great encounters with her, so there's that. What would you do?
Well no meeting took place, so you can't write an encounter. You have told your story without outing her in public. Maybe she will see it or maybe not. The other ladies will see this, so it tells your side of the story. Believe me this won't be your last encounter like this.
You have 56 posts and 11 encounters notched on your sex shooter. What's missing here is a link.

DO NOT delete the text messages. If you can copy them into a jpg/pdf file they could save your reputation. Been there, done that. I had a similar situation many years ago. The lady started making shit up about stalking, etc. I scanned the texts and sent them to the mod she was talking to and the lady got banned from advertising on the site. Shit happens!

ALWAYS keep your ass well covered!
It sucks things turned out this way. Hopefully she'll see this and realize you did everything you could. Maybe that was her way of backing out. I wouldn't agree to this method & not saying it's what happened anythings possible
It sucks things turned out this way. Hopefully she'll see this and realize you did everything you could. Maybe that was her way of backing out. I wouldn't agree to this method & not saying it's what happened anythings possible Originally Posted by yourdesire
Indeed. If that's the case, I'd be angry. I really don't think it is though. I am 99% sure she wasn't getting my texts for some reason. I guess I'll never know. Kinda sucks it was my first attempt to meet someone. Really makes me think it's not worth the effort...
You have 56 posts and 11 encounters notched on your sex shooter. What's missing here is a link.

DO NOT delete the text messages. If you can copy them into a jpg/pdf file they could save your reputation. Been there, done that. I had a similar situation many years ago. The lady started making shit up about stalking, etc. I scanned the texts and sent them to the mod she was talking to and the lady got banned from advertising on the site. Shit happens!

ALWAYS keep your ass well covered! Originally Posted by dumars

I've still got the texts. Don't really plan to do anything with them. I'm not looking to stir up shit...really just want to avoid drama...well, that was a fail but anyway....

So, link to what? I am not going link to her account or ad if that's what you mean. Unlike her, I am providing some respect because I feel like it was just a misunderstanding. Then again, maybe she is cuckoo �� so just be careful out there...
Don't give up things happen. As mentioned earlier maybe she'll see this & you 2 can kiss & make up. Till then I'm newbie friendly though you're not a newbie 😂
Don't give up things happen. As mentioned earlier maybe she'll see this & you 2 can kiss & make up. Till then I'm newbie friendly though you're not a newbie 😂 Originally Posted by yourdesire
Well, I sure would like to figure it out and try again. Maybe we will. You're on my top 5 for who will be my first. Be gentle with me...or not. for now, I guess I will retreat and figure out where to go from here. Not really sure it's worth it right now. That whole "do you want me to bother you at home/work" shit is exactly why dudes don't like the real world data required for screening. I get it, a girls got to be safe but I don't need that drama, ya know? It's just not cool to even say that.
Just got an email at work. "there is an issue causing intermittent delays with some SMS messages to US phone numbers." Curious...
To the provider whom I accidentally ghosted today: I am so very sorry. I swear on my father's grave I stood in the stairwell for 15 minutes trying to text you. I went for a drive, for 10 minutes, trying to get better service. When I came back, I saw someone who I thought might be you in a white SUV..maybe it was you, probably not. At any rate, I am deeply sorry that your time was wasted. If there is anything I can do to make it up to you, I will. I just don't know what else I can do.
well it appears your an Amp guy (hey thats your thing) but I take it this provider wasn't a well reviewed, verified provider?
If any of what Im saying is correct thats what you get when you play outside the lines.
We wont know without a link..
Move on is my advice
You done gave her the benefit of doubt, that is respect! What did you get back? Give respect when respect is given! Aside from that the purpose of your post is to inform others, I presume, others might well want to know who you're talking about. However, I would wager she is or will lay low. Ladies like that don't hang around long! Thus my attitude toward out of town visitors, with VERY few exceptions.

So, link to what? I am not going link to her account or ad if that's what you mean. Unlike her, I am providing some respect because I feel like it was just a misunderstanding. Then again, maybe she is cuckoo �� so just be careful out there... Originally Posted by SouthOfKC
It’s 2020. Cell phones work just fine. Don’t fall for that. Not to mention she threatened to harass you at work and home so eff her.
Part of the cloak and dagger routine involved picking up a key card so I went in the place and turned it in at the front desk.

That is a new one, and reason enough to have cut off any contact before you ever picked up the card. Did she send it in the mail? If she did that is crazy. She threatened to "bother me at home and work" is proof positive she is crazy. Please let us all know the hobby name of this lunatic. This group functions to help each other make the hobby safe. This woman is not safe.
Part of the cloak and dagger routine involved picking up a key card so I went in the place and turned it in at the front desk.

That is a new one, and reason enough to have cut off any contact before you ever picked up the card. Did she send it in the mail? If she did that is crazy. She threatened to "bother me at home and work" is proof positive she is crazy. Please let us all know the hobby name of this lunatic. This group functions to help each other make the hobby safe. This woman is not safe. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
You aren't wrong JR. Might be one of the few times I've agreed with your comments lol. I was sent the address of the hotel and given a location to find the card. Instructions were to get the card then text for room number. Like I said, trying to ditch the AMP scene so my first time. I figured WTH, this must be how the 2 call works. No idea why I wouldn't just get the room # instead of a card. Only thing I can come up with is so she could watch out the window? While I'd like to share her name, I'm not unless she does indeed bother me at home/work. This wasn't a random skip the games thing. She has reviews here, by some of the guys who've been here a while. You'd probably be surprised.