Sugar baby meet n greets

I pondered putting this is the men's coed lounge but wanted to get more input.
Hobby less mostly because of great success and some complete failures in sugar baby world.
I never go straight bcd with a sugar baby without meeting publicly first to see if we even click.
Safety and discretion are key

You get some sb prospects begin communication right off the bat wanting to be compensated for coffee, drink whatever.
I've always said nope and held to it!
Some I was disappointed because they were hotter than chicken grease.
The problem I have with this is I pay them, is they get my money I pay for drinks and they ghost me. Not gonna happen
So
And alot more I've met without any money exchange.
But still feel I'm missing out a bit on some real potential.

So here's a thought.
What if you agree to the meet for say $100 or $150 hypothetically.
Once you get to the location, chat and decide she is worth taking the next step.
Agree on the arrangement details
Then to ensure you get that bcd 2nd date, explain to this potential sb that the meet n greet donation will be paid on top of the first bcd meeting.

Now this could go badly as she could walk out, throw a drink at me
Or maybe ...just maybe she agrees to this.

Wanted some input from the community!
I can see that playing out several different ways.
All entertaining to an observer.
So, I'll buy the popcorn.

I wouldn't wait till the meet and greet to tell her deferred payment on a show-up fee. That's breaking the original deal.
Well she would still get it.
But there's a catch
Gotta be 2nd date!
Girls will bounce from guy to guy rinsing them with their hustle.
Never intending to see them again.
They make bank guys get nothin sometimes
Hustling a hustler I guess
...explain to this potential sb that the meet n greet donation will be paid on top of the first bcd meeting. Originally Posted by BigDeal
So, if I am understanding your scenario correctly, it’s like when you are contemplating work done on your house, and a contractor charges you for an estimate, but if you select that contractor for the job, they will reduce the contract amount agreed-upon by the estimate you paid?

I have crashed and burned a couple of times in the SB/SD world (and never again), so I’m not in any position to offer advice... yet here I am tossing in my 2 cents...

Sounds like, on both sides, it’s still coming down to a “pay me for my time” PFP arrangement. Rather than paying them $100 for a M&G, what about taking them out for a $100 dinner (rather than just a $6 Starbucks frap). Treat them like a real date... more like a blind date, but still... If the potential SB doesn’t like the idea and insists on a M$G, then at least you know where she stands...

Good luck to all the Daddies out there!
Never mind my first thought. I had it backwards. You wouldn’t pay the M$G fee until the 2nd date, which you assume will be BCD... and you’d compensate for both the M$G time and the BCD time. Still sounds too much like P4P... THIS is why I was horrible at it...
Interesting topic BD.

Maybe request the M&G @ time/location most convenient for her, briefly explain your intent is an on-going arrangement, and disclose in the initial conversation you will comp her for time invested in the M&G at the time the subsequent initial BCD meeting takes place.

If she's not agreeable, she likely wasn't that interested to begin with.
I feel that should be discussed before the m&g. If you wait till after she gets there how are you being any less of a scammer? You lead her to believe she'd be compensated but if you leave out the details that'd upset me.If you discuss up front she'll know compensation comes later if arrangements are made. Both parties go in w/the knowledge to make an informed decision & you don't look like a jerk trying to pull a fast one. Also as mentioned above you could at least provide a nice lunch. After all that is time she could be spending w/others. And if she's agreed to meet w/o a typical donation she's probably legit. IMO
Since I have seen a few sugar babies, I will chime in. I don't pay for meet and greets either. Telling them they will get paid to show up but then holding the cash till the second date, will only make for bad blood. How would you like being asked to do a job. Then finding out when it is time to get paid, you have to do another job first. You probably won't be too happy and won't do a good second job. If they are hard up for cash, you could possibly get away with it. Most likely the hot ones you are trying to get will be pissed. At best you could tell them up front that they will get extra for the second date when it happens. So if they are inclined to any bcd, you are set. If they refuse, well more show up on SA everyday.
I think real world dating is easier than sugar babies
I think it's sad we live in a world where we have to be so leary & scheming. I'd be interested in knowing how BD decided to handle this.
I don’t waste my time, and get into details after talking for a bit. Only times that I’ve done meet n greets we’re for girls that I took on vacation
I think it's sad we live in a world where we have to be so leary & scheming. I'd be interested in knowing how BD decided to handle this. Originally Posted by yourdesire
YD I haven't not sure I will it's just a topic of discussion.
And I agree as SB world does require some amount of work. It's a hustle on both sides.
It is sad...but when it comes to the almighty dollar these girls are more interested in the bulge in the back of a man's pants then she is the bulge in the front, kinda like strippers and providers

But you say, deferring the payment is a scam.
She would fully get paid on the 2nd date, in no way saying she wouldn't.
But if it's paid there's a slight chance
You'll ever see this girl again imo.
YD I haven't not sure I will it's just a topic of discussion.
And I agree as SB world does require some amount of work. It's a hustle on both sides.
It is sad...but when it comes to the almighty dollar these girls are more interested in the bulge in the back of a man's pants then she is the bulge in the front, kinda like strippers and providers

But you say, deferring the payment is a scam.
She would fully get paid on the 2nd date, in no way saying she wouldn't.
But if it's paid there's a slight chance
You'll ever see this girl again imo. Originally Posted by BigDeal
Exactly why would they want to meet again if you gave them whar amounts to $100 an hour plus covered their dinner and drinks. If they have a job, the college girl might top out at $15 an hour. They do this twice a week to other guys and rent is paid plus the grocery bill is lower.

I had one who wanted to meet at Starbucks for $350.00. I told her only if we could get it to go and then get a room. She said she wasn't that kind of girl. She was the kind to take you for $350, if you were stupid enough to pay her.

Another wanted $200 to have only dinner. I told her I could go to a strip club and have a good time with $200 and what it would cost for dinner.

They say they should be compensated for their time. I never pay for estimates or have I charged for the ones I gave. A meet and greet should be like a horse trade. You meet and decide if you want to go through with an arrangement. Then decide an amount.

I
As long as she trusts you I don’t see an issue. Unless you schedule the next encounter a month later or something. If u agree to see her in a week that’s acceptable. If she freaks then she is really needing money. U could ask her. She might lie and say needs diapers and formula. Then swing by a store and buy her some....if she says no thanks then I bet she needs it to repay a guy or...you know.

I pondered putting this is the men's coed lounge but wanted to get more input.
Hobby less mostly because of great success and some complete failures in sugar baby world.
I never go straight bcd with a sugar baby without meeting publicly first to see if we even click.
Safety and discretion are key

You get some sb prospects begin communication right off the bat wanting to be compensated for coffee, drink whatever.
I've always said nope and held to it!
Some I was disappointed because they were hotter than chicken grease.
The problem I have with this is I pay them, is they get my money I pay for drinks and they ghost me. Not gonna happen
So
And alot more I've met without any money exchange.
But still feel I'm missing out a bit on some real potential.

So here's a thought.
What if you agree to the meet for say $100 or $150 hypothetically.
Once you get to the location, chat and decide she is worth taking the next step.
Agree on the arrangement details
Then to ensure you get that bcd 2nd date, explain to this potential sb that the meet n greet donation will be paid on top of the first bcd meeting.

Now this could go badly as she could walk out, throw a drink at me
Or maybe ...just maybe she agrees to this.

Wanted some input from the community! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Waste of time, and the girls are out to scam guys for your money .. That's been my experience with that.