Dawn from RR

Anyone seen or have any info on Dawn from rub rating? ad says plano and phone # is
(469) 444-1944

https://dallas.rubratings.com/207925
Attractive MILF type! Let us know!
sinner, what research have you done on her? phone and image reverse search, review search, ??? and your results?

going just by that name and RR, i'm guessing there is info about her here or on oh2.
I couldn't find anything on her and hence the reason I asked here.
I couldn't find anything on her and hence the reason I asked here. Originally Posted by Txsinner66
thx for the update. if you had included that in your first post, i wouldnt have asked.
I was doing some research today on Dawn. Found out it’s Kelly. She had a studio a couple a years ago in Richardson, likes to go to Chocataw, and she’s been around for over a decade. She also goes by Kim, too.
I was doing some research today on Dawn. Found out it’s Kelly. She had a studio a couple a years ago in Richardson, likes to go to Chocataw, and she’s been around for over a decade. She also goes by Kim, too. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
Joddxxx you are correct. In some ads she uses her pictures and also runs other ads with fake pictures. I fell for one of her fake picture ads about 4 years ago. When she opened the door and I saw it was her I made an excuse and left before walking in.
Also, that ad link is one of her fake ads