Little Johnny (The Obama Approach)

The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.

Little Sally led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success." "Very good," said the teacher.
Little Mary was next: "I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events. " "Very good, Mary" said the teacher
Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn.. The teacher held her breath ... Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467," he said. "$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?"
"Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny.
"Toothbrushes!" echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"
"I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny. "I set up a Dip & Chip stand and gave everybody who walked by a free sample." They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like dog crap!" Then I would say,"It is dog crap. Wanna' buy a toothbrush?" "I used the Obama approach of giving you something shitty for free, and then making you pay to get the taste out of your mouth."
The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.................. ."I used the Obama approach of giving you something shitty for free, and then making you pay to get the taste out of your mouth."
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Is that all you have? You had to resort to using an ancient, recycled joke? Hell, I heard the same crappy joke 6 years ago but it was about GW. If wasn't funny then and it isn't funny now. The only thing "shitty" about it is that it was a "shitty" joke to begin with! Surely you can find something better than that!!!!!!
You just do not find it funny because you are sucking on Obama nut sack.

Lighten up buddyfinger it is getting too serious in here.
You just do not find it funny because you are sucking on Obama nut sack.

Lighten up buddyfinger it is getting too serious in here. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30

Wylde, I have a unique idea. Why don't you try using something original for a change! Or is that too much to ask?
Hey Bigtex why don't you have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up. If you don't like it don't post. Quit your bitching you are worse than a woman. Maybe you should go get some testosterone injections I think your hormones are out of whack again.
Hey Bigtex why don't you have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up. If you don't like it don't post. Quit your bitching you are worse than a woman. Maybe you should go get some testosterone injections I think your hormones are out of whack again. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
It is only the first week of school and a few of the children are starting to get a little restless!

What's the matter Wylde, did the teacher assign your class too much homework?

Isn't it time for you to go nighty-night? After all, it is a school night!
Don't worry, Wyldeman. The nightmare is almost over.
The Obama cocksuckers are only 22% (and dwindling) of the population.
Don't worry, Wyldeman. The nightmare is almost over. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
That might be true for most but Wylde seems to be an exception to the rule. He appears destined to forever wear the label of fucktard!
The Obama cocksuckers are only 22% (and dwindling) of the population. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I have no worries GFEJ. I am sure bigtick and his compadres have the realization that their savior is about to lose the upcoming election. If I can just give them some since of joy at all it warms my heart, not really it warms my heart knowing that Obama is gonna be a one term President.
That might be true for most but Wylde seems to be an exception to the rule. He appears destined to forever wear the label of fucktard! Originally Posted by bigtex
That's it Bigtickle give in to that hate and come over to the dark side.

You may want to get your BP checked it is not good to get so worked up late at night gramps.
late at night gramps. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Wylde, I did not realize you had those types of problems. When my SO used to complain about "late at night cramps," she would make an appointment with her Ob/Gyn. You might want to give yours a call!

Just trying to be helpful!
  • Booth
  • 08-31-2011, 03:59 PM
Wylde the storyteller... LOL. I don't think he'll be confused with Mark Twain or Cactus Pryor any time soon.

What a tired schtick!
  • Booth
  • 08-31-2011, 04:04 PM
The Obama cocksuckers are only 22% (and dwindling) of the population. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Add that 22% to all the millions of non cocksuckers who'll be voting for him and he looks like a shoe-in.
Wyldeman, are you REALLY going to let an old guy like -- what did you call him? BUDDYFINGER? -- get under your skin like that. So what if he knows what he's talking about. There's no reason for you to resort to such FOUL language! I honestly believed you were trying the kinder gentler route. Guess that got boring.

And GFE ... Obama cocksuckers? Obama ... COCKSUCKERS? I always thought you had half a brain. This confirms it.

Sounds like pretty desperate talk 14 months before the election.

What's next?

Please take a cold shower, both of you ... we're in for a long, spirited, and yes, BIPARTISAN debate. If this is going to set you off, then what's going to happen when the Perry-dicksucking stories surface nationally?