This is not from hate...

• S O B
  • 08-31-2011, 07:10 AM
Presidents Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower each ordered " Operation Wetback" to deport tens of thousands of illegal aliens. During the depression and after WW2. So veterans and Americans could have jobs. A tried and proven plan for America.
so.. which yard mowing, dishwashing, construction, roofing, menial labor job did you miss getting, due to some "wetback"?
You must be disappointed and furious that some guy from a 3rd world situation, with little education, no home, and a desire to work, got the job you were after..

I don't see any of these "wetbacks" running a company I want to work for, or for that matter, I don't remember the last time I had to interview and was competing for a job that a "wetback" was after.

Oh, but your issue is "not from hate". interesting point of view. What would you call it?
  • Booth
  • 08-31-2011, 10:49 AM
so.. which yard mowing, dishwashing, construction, roofing, menial labor job did you miss getting, due to some "wetback"?
You must be disappointed and furious that some guy from a 3rd world situation, with little education, no home, and a desire to work, got the job you were after..

I don't see any of these "wetbacks" running a company I want to work for, or for that matter, I don't remember the last time I had to interview and was competing for a job that a "wetback" was after.

Oh, but your issue is "not from hate". interesting point of view. What would you call it? Originally Posted by nuglet
Looks like the point of view of someone who can't write a simple sentence. I'd suggest he work on obtaining that GED so he could at least have a chance at finding employment.
Looks like the point of view of someone who can't write a simple sentence. I'd suggest he work on obtaining that GED so he could at least have a chance at finding employment. Originally Posted by Booth
Oh.. I didn't think about that. I get it. The classroom was too full of wetbacks, and there was no seat left for him in school, so he IS competing with them for yard work.. How insensitive of me. sorry
  • S O B
  • 08-31-2011, 11:41 AM
You can both get off of me. Nug, Operation wetback was the name the government gave it when Eisenhower did it. Google it! I was a site foreman for a commercial general contractor. They hired hands from a payroll service company. They had to hire inexperienced foremen who were bilingual, their only job was to translate to the hands.I'm an estimator in the office now. My post was about the recession and jobs for Americans of any color. Booth, I suggest you watch your mouth. Oh waaagh, it's about race, no it's about jobs for young Americans. Waagh we wanna get personal with our global liberal village. Suck it!
  • Booth
  • 08-31-2011, 11:56 AM
You can both get off of me. Nug, Operation wetback was the name the government gave it when Eisenhower did it. Google it! I was a site foreman for a commercial general contractor. They hired hands from a payroll service company. They had to hire inexperienced foremen who were bilingual, their only job was to translate to the hands.I'm an estimator in the office now. My post was about the recession and jobs for Americans of any color. Booth, I suggest you watch your mouth. Oh waaagh, it's about race, no it's about jobs for young Americans. Waagh we wanna get personal with our global liberal village. Suck it! Originally Posted by S O B
It was offensively named and resulted in many lawsuits for civil rights violations. I googled it and it looks like the government lost the majority of those cases.
  • Booth
  • 08-31-2011, 12:00 PM
Booth, I suggest you watch your mouth. Originally Posted by S O B
Or what??
  • S O B
  • 08-31-2011, 12:03 PM
So in the line of "Don't shoot the messenger", do ya'll aquies(sp)that I didn't name it offensively.
  • S O B
  • 08-31-2011, 12:07 PM
Thousands were deported, they were illegal. Don't you judge me. You think you're bettern me? Put up your dukes, put em up. You all got personal, way to go keyboard warrior.
  • Booth
  • 08-31-2011, 12:19 PM
So in the line of "Don't shoot the messenger", do ya'll aquies(sp)that I didn't name it offensively. Originally Posted by S O B
You didn't name it but you certainly intended to offend. You knew you'd get a rise out of the name. And if you're going to note the misspelling of acquiesce, you should also note the misplaced apostrophe in y'all.

Thousands were deported, they were illegal. Don't you judge me. You think you're bettern me? Put up your dukes, put em up. You all got personal, way to go keyboard warrior. Originally Posted by S O B
What the hell is "bettern"? To paraphrase the great Muhammad Ali, if it's good, then yeah, I'm bettern you.
So in the line of "Don't shoot the messenger", do ya'll aquies(sp)that I didn't name it offensively. Originally Posted by S O B
That lack of spelling ability kinda confirms the suspicions about him not getting a desk at school. You might wanna try a "dikshunary" next time..

Is a "redneck" just above a "wetback"? talking about location of course.
  • S O B
  • 08-31-2011, 12:59 PM
The title said "not from hate" then i used the govmints words, knowing they were inflammatory. Some got inflamed and couldn't respond to the main subject.. the recession and job "creation". My school, in Nebraska, was just fine. Nowadays in Texas and broke-ass California, we spend exsessive money on other language forms teachers and classes. Hospitals closing in California is another thread. Go ahead, keep it personal tough guys. This aint en'lish liter'ature, it's' a hook'er board'
  • S O B
  • 08-31-2011, 01:14 PM
Feel free to jump in anytime Nug. You know I used to have two dogs if the one got in a dogfight my other one would bark a lot then dash in, assbite the third dog, then dash back out of harms way. Funny as hell to watch.
SOB, what grade did you complete? What is waagh? Suck it? That's a comeback? You were a site foreman during the Eisenhower years? That makes you 126 years old.

You can both get off of me. Nug, Operation wetback was the name the government gave it when Eisenhower did it. Google it! I was a site foreman for a commercial general contractor. They hired hands from a payroll service company. They had to hire inexperienced foremen who were bilingual, their only job was to translate to the hands.I'm an estimator in the office now. My post was about the recession and jobs for Americans of any color. Booth, I suggest you watch your mouth. Oh waaagh, it's about race, no it's about jobs for young Americans. Waagh we wanna get personal with our global liberal village. Suck it! Originally Posted by S O B
  • S O B
  • 08-31-2011, 01:48 PM
SOB, what grade did you complete? What is waagh? Suck it? That's a comeback? You were a site foreman during the Eisenhower years? That makes you 126 years old. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
Ah another keyboard commando weighs in. Oh and suck it.