URL / Website: -
City: Las Colinas
State: Texas
Address: Las colinas area
Activities: BBBJ, MSOG, K9, MISH, CG
Hair Length and Color: Brown chest length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Banging Instagram model type body. Nice shapes all over with a booty perfect to grab onto
Recommendation: Yes
[/PRIVATE]
Good review man
This girl can ride a mean you know WHAT !
Plan on having some Velvet this week
Plan on having some Velvet this week Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
She is deliciously naughty
A space and paragraph could make this a better read. Thank you for reporting and sharing your experience
Such a shame I’ll never be able to experience miss velvet or any of the SF girls ��
Such a shame I’ll never be able to experience miss velvet or any of the SF girls �� Originally Posted by SirCum
Why not ?
Such a shame I’ll never be able to experience miss velvet or any of the SF girls �� Originally Posted by SirCum
Did you move out the county ?
The booker wouldn’t budge. I passed the screening and everything. Got the password for the website heck I even got the address for one of the girls but apparently I’m too young to see the lovely ladies
The booker wouldn’t budge. I passed the screening and everything. Got the password for the website heck I even got the address for one of the girls but apparently I’m too young to see the lovely ladies Originally Posted by SirCum
Lol then u can wait or let's swap the age with me 😁
Lol then u can wait or let's swap the age with me 😁 Originally Posted by simonin777
Lol done with classes for the semester and I’m tryna get my celebratory celebration in but Ann isn’t at kfest and I can’t see velvet.