URL / Website: https://latinamassagehoustontx.busin...edium=referral
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Redan St
Activities: Massage, hj, cbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'8 Dominican girl, darker skin tone, very slim and sexy lady. Perfect sized tits and nice ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review! What was the damage?
Originally Posted by TonyJay
Interesting, so this place is in a house in a residential neighborhood, you park on the stree or in a driveway?
Interesting, so this place is in a house in a residential neighborhood, you park on the stree or in a driveway? Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer
Can park on the street, or across the street in the parking lot at McD's
Can park on the street, or across the street in the parking lot at McD's Originally Posted by Jogre5757
Not sure if I'd want to risk parking at McD's and finding your car has been towed.
Stopped by today and parked in McDs. Was greeted by a larger Hispanic woman with multiple tattoos. She could barely speak English. When asked for another lady, a slim darker Hispanic woman came to the room. 4/10 in my book and didn’t think it would be worth it so I walked out. Might try again when they have different girls come by?
Stopped by today and parked in McDs. Was greeted by a larger Hispanic woman with multiple tattoos. She could barely speak English. Originally Posted by Oakstrong
So how large would you say? Big tits? Big stomach? Big ass? Also, covered in tats? That's a real turn-off for me personally.
I can’t understand why guys won’t put the rates in their reviews, that is the purpose of this site, share info.
  • wb987
  • 02-08-2023, 02:52 PM