City: Frisco
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Short and Thick for Asian woman. Solid looking backside in pants. Cute woman and very sweet.
Recommendation: Yes
My apologies, somehow my date listed was a typo and should have shown 4/5/24.
What was her name? Size breasts?
What was her name? Size breasts? Originally Posted by Leescrewzoo
Obviously her name is “-“. Just walk in and ask for minus or dash. lol
Perhaps we have a bit of promotion going on for YL here...
Have you been to YL? As many times as I have been there and had to come back because they are all busy, they don't really need any promotion. To be honest we need less reviews on that place so I can get in there when I need to lol!
What was her name? Size breasts? Originally Posted by Leescrewzoo
Sorry gents! Apologies for the typos here. Always difficult trying to do this on phone while in the car.

Her name was Linda and I would say C cups. Bra was very padded and unable to get underneath.
Have you been to YL? As many times as I have been there and had to come back because they are all busy, they don't really need any promotion. To be honest we need less reviews on that place so I can get in there when I need to lol! Originally Posted by britindallas
Was early in the day and no traffic . Maybe only one other gentleman inside at the time.
Perhaps we have a bit of promotion going on for YL here... Originally Posted by vigilant17
No, I just have not had a chance to make any corrections or respond. My bad for the miscommunication.
Sorry gents! Apologies for the typos here. Always difficult trying to do this on phone while in the car.

Her name was Linda and I would say C cups. Bra was very padded and unable to get underneath. Originally Posted by BraumGOT
Just gonna say, she's Asian with a padded bra and you couldn't get underneath it? Those aren't C cups. C cups are special.