City: Carrollton
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black tied
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5’2 short and slightly thick but proportionate body and good looking
Recommendation: Yes
who the fuck pays for this kind of garbage
who the fuck pays for this kind of garbage Originally Posted by mochicat
going from your registered status, I assume that you don't see "The rest of the Story", which is well worth a subscription.
Hummm.. 10 post in 9 years, complaining about others post? Thank for you contributions though the years. This is an informative post with good details.
going from your registered status, I assume that you don't see "The rest of the Story", which is well worth a subscription. Originally Posted by vigilant17
You do know the old saying about when you AssUMe?
who the fuck pays for this kind of garbage Originally Posted by mochicat

Tell us what YOU pay for then? Lets benefit from your encounters!!
Well said
Good review as always Cap!

Since we tend to hunt the same grounds your opinion is valuable.
  • pipe
  • 04-15-2024, 10:03 AM
My regular place to get an excellent massage and a little more, always within my allocated budget. Good review Le Capitan.
Yeah there are some places where you get good quality service at a fair price. Sunny, Ozen, VIP, Deluxe, Aroma to name a few.
I would be at aroma once a week if I could get to NE UTC. For me it has been restricted to mild OTC ass grabbery.
I would be at aroma once a week if I could get to NE UTC. For me it has been restricted to mild OTC ass grabbery. Originally Posted by TommyJay
Yeah I don't see her ever changing, unfortunately.