swop ?

Sorry if this is confusing but I was wondering if I can do a swop with a regular. I got a ipad for easter but literally 2 weeks ago I was given an awesome 32g samsung tablet and I hate ipads. I was telling my regular I want an ipod touch since I broke mine he said he got his for xmas but likes his old one more. He was like I'll trade and pay the diff in cash if you want. The thing is he doesn't know if he has used it on here and I dont remember if I lurked or signed on eccie with my ipad the other day because I dont keep any history.
I'm asking because once on another site I was on a trip and broke my screen so my regular gave me one of his laptops for the night while he fixed my notebook and I had to tell them.
Are we aloud to swop or will it mess with ip addresses ? If it's a big deal I'll just sell it and buy one I just thought this would be easier for the both of us.
Sorry to be a pain in the bum or confusing, I'm an idiot with technology.
  • GP
  • 04-01-2013, 04:50 PM
The IP address should not be the same. I really don't see any problems. The only possible thing I can guess MIGHT happen, is if his login name and password were saved in a cache or password manager. Just make sure he clears that info before giving it to you and you using it.

I hope that helped.

Plus, you being up front about it pretty much gives you a free pass if something goes wrong.
Awesome ty so much yay ipod for stupid flying!