URL / Website: -
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: 10th and Broadway area
Activities: Massage, FIV, CBJ, DOGGIE
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful thick girl. Nice ass, a cups, braces. I highly recommend you check her out.
Recommendation: Yes
How was her English?
Not too bad. It was fairly easy to communicate.
Is she still there? They have a Chloe and nini
I called yesterday and those were the names I was given. She also said no blonde girls
A blonde asian is like running into a Jewish cowboy!
They dont exist lmao
I'm new to all this. How do spa's work? you pay for the 30 mins massage session and then a premium fee?
  • ks2ny
  • 10-17-2024, 11:10 AM
I'm new to all this. How do spa's work? you pay for the 30 mins massage session and then a premium fee? Originally Posted by Ninja_hugs1234
Go see Mary at Star, she will coach you.
Mary will coach you while she rims you. Lol
She's definitely a favorite ��
  • ks2ny
  • 10-18-2024, 08:14 AM
Was this at the stand alone building next to Mexican restaurant or the location in the little business plaza. Both locations have used Health Vitality name.
She might have said nini or something else, I wasn't sure I heard her right. She's definitely thick, blonde and early 20's. It's the location on north Broadway next to the restaurant. As far as I know she was the only one there at the time. She said it was her first day and she would be there for 1 month. That's all I know. I rarely even do reviews but I wanted to share the opportunity to see a young pretty Asian girl.
I checked out nini.
She's a cute little thick girl and she loves a vibrator on her clit and inside.
Squirts when she cums.
Make sure you get nini and not Chloe unless you like them EXTRA thick.