You are fucking a girl in doggie and ...

All of a sudden she cuts the cheese and it smells vile as she just had McDonalds an hour prior to your session. You requested greek in advance for your session. How would you react to that?
Stuff a couple Altoids in it.
Stuff a couple Altoids in it. Originally Posted by amishgangster

Actually had that happen when I was in Vegas except she wanted to spanked... grabbed my cash and left
  • BSer
  • 05-23-2014, 06:31 PM
I had a provider shit in my car!

Tatasdd, did it smell like chicken nuggets
Silver was on the machine filling a couple of bottles, when the female Vet tech, went over to unstrap him, well the tail was up, it was projectile shit, all over her. I said, "it's time for his smoke".

Some of the things you guys discuss.

Ya'll are just Nucking Futs.

Oh, and on topic.
A lot of Pros would have had a buttplug in to prepare for the visit to Greece thus trapping that mustard gas until you "released the cork" as it were....
I had a provider shit in my car!

Tatasdd, did it smell like chicken nuggets Originally Posted by BSer
BSer , this was a hypothetical situation. I've never had it happen nor am I Callmewhatyoulike. She is into Chicken-Nuggets as far as I know. I've never set a food inside macdonalds so she might know better buddy :-)
Ive been with a couple ladies who passed gas during our time. Honestly, its not that much of a big deal. Laugh it off, fan the air around you, open a window, or move to a different location in the room for alittle while. Then get back to the job at hand. If greek is part of the agreement, then remember theres always a chance of something extra coming out even if she prepares herself.
Ive been with a couple ladies who passed gas during our time. Honestly, its not that much of a big deal. Laugh it off, fan the air around you, open a window, or move to a different location in the room for alittle while. Then get back to the job at hand. If greek is part of the agreement, then remember theres always a chance of something extra coming out even if she prepares herself. Originally Posted by swtslnce
Of course it is not a big deal. I was just trying to be funny. We must never forget that even the most beautiful woman's shit stinks haha so no biggie for real. It's all about the fun buddy.
  • Knute
  • 05-25-2014, 06:56 AM

Some of the things you guys discuss.

Ya'll are just Nucking Futs.

Oh, and on topic.
A lot of Pros would have had a buttplug in to prepare for the visit to Greece thus trapping that mustard gas until you "released the cork" as it were.... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
My interest in taking a visit to Greece has taken a nose dive! Just too many scary images in my mind.
My interest in taking a visit to Greece has taken a nose dive! Just too many scary images in my mind. Originally Posted by Knute
Ditto plus I'm an ocd clean freak so ewwww.