respect for both

as a provider if I have to cancel an apptointment i will notify asap and explain and apologize....I do it because i do this with honor and integrity so why is ok for the man to be a no call no show and show us disrespect? I have found the men in Albany ny are that way I have never had ncns before esp after I have confirmed and reconfirmed. I am well reivewed provider on another site so it is like it's my reviews or service. I am just wondering why the men here in Albany are this way. I will never return it.
Sorry to hear about your NCNS experience in Albany. We do not condone such irresponsible behavior. You are welcome to visit the rest of Upstate NY anytime.
  • Niktu
  • 10-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Sorry to hear about Albany.
No idea why NCNS. Possibly the NYC influence (it's becoming a suburb of the city)? WNY isn't like that. I'm sure you'd like Buffalo, hope you come to Roch, and suspect the Syracuse guys are headed to the thruway looking for your car.
Albany is full of politicians. If they can't screw you one way, they'll do it by not showing up.
Albany is full of politicians. If they can't screw you one way, they'll do it by not showing up. Originally Posted by youngatheart
Some times I think we would be off if they stay home and not show up in Albany at all. Hearing them on a soapbox on a street, way better than trucking us up with a pen.
note: replace the "tr" in "trucking" with any one letter you want, "f" works really well.
as a provider if I have to cancel an apptointment i will notify asap and explain and apologize....I do it because i do this with honor and integrity so why is ok for the man to be a no call no show and show us disrespect? I have found the men in Albany ny are that way I have never had ncns before esp after I have confirmed and reconfirmed. I am well reivewed provider on another site so it is like it's my reviews or service. I am just wondering why the men here in Albany are this way. I will never return it. Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
A word to the wise...you will find you will be sitting at home waiting for the phone to ring in this biz and unfortunately, there are men they want us to beg.....so make note of those guys because they want your attention and as a woman, I'm sure you know how to handle those guys...right???....unfortunate ly, welcome to the real world! Most of us have learned just to be quiet about it and paint our toe nails....

Sincerely,
Wet

I have painted the toe nails of a provider before. Way to much work, but it was fun to do ONCE.
well i was to go to syracuse but had to cancel due to mother nature but i made contact with all my gentlemen last night...i am headiing home where i have had severl request by real gentleman wondering when i am coming home....i will tell you this is use to feel sad and write notes when i saw a review where a guy got stood up not anymore...mutal respect...thanks for the input...you guys rock
It's all the budget cuts up there...Patterson has a hold on all their hobbying funds in Albany til they actually do something in session... So you SP's need to wait till they all get their paychecks to get back to business
I have been having the same issues since I have been back to visit even with friends of mine that I have known for yrs and who have been begging for me to return. I've been attributing it to a combination of the economy & the fact that I have been out of the loop for 2+ yrs. Albany has not always been this way although I doubt I will be back...
I think is a combination of factors that are not about you or your service at an individual level.
1) Some guys were bullshitting from the start and never intend to show up
2) they don't value your time or anyone the people who never rsvp, agree to a meeting they know they can not attend
3) hell its NY state