Weekend Winners - 3 Weeks Left

Following up on this:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...hlight=weekend

With just three weekends left in the hobbying year...we're down to the wire for the Weekend Winner of 2018.

Since "the return"...the following ladies have taken the coveted "pole position" multiple times:

1st Place with 6 wins: Carmella_love69
2nd Place with 5 wins: Jules Jaguar
3rd Place with 4 wins: Analeese

But if you used some kind of NASCAR scoring system for First Place, Second Place and Third Place...where #1 gets 3 points, #2 gets 2 points and #3 gets 1 point....you'd end up with something like this:

1st Place with 24 points: Jules
2nd Place with 20 points: Carmella
3rd Place with 19 points: Texas Sunshine
Runner Up with 12 points: Analeese

It's anyone's game to win or lose with just 3 Sundays left.

Yes, I have too much time on my hands....
I’m willing to be the prize for the winner
I’m willing to be the prize for the winner Originally Posted by funjohn
Winner, Winner, FunJohn Dinner!
what is the prize they get ?
I would love to give all those ladies my prize..... all beautiful women... Good luck ladies
what is the prize they get ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Actually...that's a good question.

I will create some kind of trophy...and present it personally...for the First, Second and Third Place finishers. It will be discreet.
How about something like this? Engraved, of course.

Man wish i could post at 9 pm every single sunday like that for 6 months. Unbelievable you Go
Man wish i could post at 9 pm every single sunday like that for 6 months. Unbelievable you Go Originally Posted by Tara Evans
No kidding. It's hard to post at the deadline when you're banned a bunch of the time. Js
I thought the ad screening mods decided when an ad gets posted.
I thought the ad screening mods decided when an ad gets posted. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Maybe so...

But, it looks like the ads go to the forum but don't appear on the main page for a while....who knows?
No it's to cold looking .. need something warmer !

How about something like this? Engraved, of course.

Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I thought the ad screening mods decided when an ad gets posted. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
They post it when they get around to posting it yes, but it will still have the time stamp of when it was originally submitted.
No kidding. It's hard to post at the deadline when you're banned a bunch of the time. Js Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Still stirring the pot huh? Hijacking the thread. No worries just rtm it. Hopefully you will get points. And just for thinking you are being a mr smart ass try lookig at the pat 3 months hmmmm what does my account say smarty pants disabled. Come at my again and I will report. Love these new rules that are in place for D**mb F **ks like you
No it's to cold looking .. need something warmer ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Yeah...kinda gotta agree.

Any suggestions?