"I love Greek"

• NYr
  • 09-14-2013, 07:44 AM
Ok I do not partake in this activity....I know I should try, and one day I may (that is another topic of discussion)

However, am I just getting old and cranky or does it bother other gents when a lady posts an ad and says "I love Greek" or something to that effect yet in the same ad they charge extra for it. What am I missing here as this just doesn't seem to make sense to me and annoys me, it is like she wants to "have her cake and eat it too".
  • HG
  • 09-14-2013, 08:08 AM
NYr you must be pissed about the game last Sunday Night.
I'm going to bring my labs over and let them shit in your yard.

Back to the subject.
I enjoy Greek
I generally don't see girls unless they do greek
It is an upcharge most of the time
But there are some girls who don't charge extra
The girls who have a large upcharge $ + don't do greek they just do it to get you to call
I personally don't do it but I think most of them (not all) love it bcuz they love the extra $ they get.
Oh and agreed on the avatar!
I personally don't do it but I think most of them (not all) love it bcuz they love the extra $ they get. Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
I believe she's hit the nail on the head.
I don't find this perplexing at all. I love being naked. I put it in all my ads. When you get here and want me naked, I up charge. (It takes effort to get dressed just to get naked again).
Now the gents who have heard about this ask me to be naked when I answer the door. Great! I up charge if I look you in the eye. And so on.

I quite agree with HG. You are mad over your loss. AND your impending doom against the Broncos. I disagree with HG in taking his Labs over to poop on your property. That might bring NY good luck. Now a porcupine is a possibility.
I personally don't do it but I think most of them (not all) love it bcuz they love the extra $ they get. Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Bingo. I really think 9 out 10 times, when they charge extra, its pretty much about that. Besides, as I understand, it takes some preparation for Greek, so minority of them, up charge for that. But when its significantly higher, aint no loving greek other than for money.

Damn, Jessica, whats with you, very active on the board? Btw, just for your cowboys love, need to see you in that Cheerleader outfit soon.

Oh, yeah, just for his icon, I say all Dallas providers cock block OP :-D
i love greek and i dont upcharge, depends on the girl
Bingo. I really think 9 out 10 times, when they charge extra, its pretty much about that. Besides, as I understand, it takes some preparation for Greek, so minority of them, up charge for that. But when its significantly higher, aint no loving greek other than for money.

Damn, Jessica, whats with you, very active on the board? Btw, just for your cowboys love, need to see you in that Cheerleader outfit soon.

Oh, yeah, just for his icon, I say all Dallas providers cock block OP :-D Originally Posted by Incognito44
Lol definitely!
Nah... I'm not a fan of greek. Much sweeter option right next door.

I'm with DallasTxBaby, I LOVE! greek and don't upcharge either......
I love airplanes too, but I make people pay me to fly them unless it's on my day off.

it is like she wants to "have her cake and eat it too".
You mean you have lived this long and are just learning that about women?
I'm not into greek either from some bad experiences before in which the person was not thoroughly clean ( the brown film) on the condom was such a turn off or it starts to smell a little tart after a couple of minutes. No thanks, to each his own. People seem to really enjoy it though and only see Greek providers.

Speaking of cleanliness do providers use enemas or an anal douche if they know they're seeing a client that is expecting that during a session? Just curious
I think you are getting 'old and cranky' if you're complaining about something you do not partake in....Why should you care?

Me, I only see the ones who don't upcharge for GREEK, those are the ladies that truly like it!!
Manslut is probably right.

Most ladies do things and say they like it, because we men like them.

BBBJNQNS.... Many do this, but I only know one who loves it. She literally milks out everything until I'm spent. It's one thing to do something, another to say you like, but something different to love it. I like this a lot but don't love it.

69... I have a lady that does this, then fucks me, then she 69s me cumming all over my face. She loves it as much as I do. She does a lot of things but she loves my tongue or thumb on her clit.

Another lady I know actually admitted she doesn't like BBBJ and she is pretty good at it. She loves K9. When she says "fuck me from behind" she means it. She loves hard k9.

I really believe chaz loves Greek, but we have never met. I'm basing it on other ladies recommendations and some PMs. Midcities just isn't close to me.

Now I want to meet a lady that has Greek on the menu and loves it. I will know I've found her when she starts to get into me and demands, "tony, fuck me in the ass!" When a lady gets me ready and then tells me exactly what she wants that's fucking hot!

I totally get advertising. I even know two really small ladies that explained the whole prep thing to me. But proving you love something by demanding or asking for it in.the heat if.the moment, that's different.

So I'm still searching for a "fuck me in the ass" woman. Just because its on your menu, doesn't mean much. What a woman will do with you and what she wants to do with you may not match. I totally have more fun when a woman gets what she wants too.

I tried Greek once and it sucked because she wasn't into it. I'm also new to it. I need a true greek lover to take me on that trip..... Still quietly searching.

I have a lady in mind too.... I really hope she delivers. If she does we will be long term friends.