Romantic type or a dirty talker

The other night we had a discussion with a group of friends about thid question. So, are you a romantic type or a dirty talker?
Romantic
Dirty, Dirty , Dirty..
I tend to be more the romantic type; although, dirty has its appeal from time to time.
Romantic and Passionate.
I tend to be more the romantic type; although, dirty has its appeal from time to time. Originally Posted by defleppard
Same here. It also depends on the woman, and the Mojo we have together.

I realize this sounds stupid, but there some ladies I see that I just cannot see myself dirty talking to. I know they do it with others (based on reviews, YMMV as we all know), but for some reason, it just seems odd and out of character for me. There are a few of my ATF's that just have the most lovely personalities, are tremendously fun and sexy, but I just can't see myself dirty talking to them. Hard to explain this.

Having said that, it can be exciting when she starts it up. but - varies radically on the situation/person.
I like both .. depends who i'm with for the most part !
Lemme add another classification: "Fuck Buddy".

...someone who's mutually interested in getting off...with a dash of dirty talk as well.
Romantic, but...

Dirty, Dirty , Dirty.. Originally Posted by melannie_star
.. I would just love to get dirty with Melannie because she is just so SEXY and YUMMY!!!

Depends on the setting
Lady Anastasia we all want you dirty.
Romantically dirty and a dirty romantic...all at same time
I'm just a romantic girl living in a dirty world lol. My mouth just has a very dirty mind of its own!
I'm just a romantic girl living in a dirty world lol. My mouth just has a very dirty mind of its own! Originally Posted by sexykim2008
Mmmmmm yes. Yes it does. Miss you!
Depends on the setting Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Quality lady in any setting!