Santa Claus

Santa slipped down a chimney into this very nice house. He was pulling gifts out his sack when he heard a noise. He raise up turns and behind him is a lovely young thing in a sheer gown and night gown. In a very sexy voice, she said "Santa you should stay a little while". Santa looked at her, looked at the toy bag, shook his head and said "HO HO HO Got to go, Got toys to delived to the Kids you know"

So Santa returns to placing gifts under the tree. Now he hears a noise under the tree across from him. He turns and low and behold this lovely lady has removed her gown, now laying up under the tree in only the see-thru Nitey. Again in a super sexy voice she again ask Sant to please stay for awhile. Santa wipes sweat of his brow, shakes his head, clears his throat saying "HO HO HO Got to Go, Got toys to deliver to the kids you know"

Well Santa returns to placing toys under the tree, doing his best to continue spreading joy. All of a sudden the beautiful young tanned lady Wiggles further around the tree rattling paper on the packages. Now once again Santa raises up, turns and this prize Is fully naked in red hi heels with her legs slightly spread, one hand touching her clit and the other rubbing her right breast. She again speaks in the sexy, sultryest voice begging and pleading for Santa to stay. Santa slightly moans, almost unable to speak. He's sweating, finally he opens his mouth and says

HEY, HEY, HEY Gotta stay, can't get up the chimney with my Dick this way.........
Dirty Johnny climbs onto Santa’s lap at the department store. Santa says, “I’ll bet I know what you want for Christmas.” And with his index finger he taps the boy on the nose with every letter he spells, “T-O-Y-S.”

The little boy answers, “No, I have enough toys.”

Santa tries again, tapping Johnny’s nose with every letter, “C-A-N-D-Y.”

Again, Johnny says, “No, I have all kinds of candy.”

“Well, what would you like for Christmas?” Santa asks.

Johnny replies, tapping Santa on the nose, “P-U-S-S-Y. And don’t tell me you don’t have any because I can smell it on your finger!”