realistic specials?

Call it a ad if u want im just looking for feedback im always asked for specials even when not advertised(which is annoying just so u guys know) but i was thinking about going like day to day specials. Realistically i can't do rate drops everyday but how about things like thirsty Thursdays being my regular prices BUT u get a extra 15min to share aglass of wine? Or.something of that nature every day something different but by definition special? Again REALISTIC i don't want to hear about first 5 free. But let me know this hobby could be a hellava lot more fun.
Special for each day of the week:

Monday - the wacky Monday special. 15 minute HJs for $15
Tuesday - Two for Tuesday, Two girls for the price of one
Wednesday - Hump day special. $100 special, screwing only
Thursday - Massage with PM for only $59.99
Friday - Fish special, oral only for $69
Saturday - Cowgirl special where the girl "Sat" on you. Includes DATY
Sunday - Missionary Special, one position only for what ever you feel like putting in the collection plate
Pay what you want special:

Guy lays out some dough, you decide the service:

$1-$20= beat his ass, but for $5 he only gets berated, $20 a couple good punches

$21-29=HJ with wasabi or hot sauce lube

$30-$49=BBBJ with extra teeth

$50+=more reasonable quickie services and up
Thursday - Massage with PM for only $59.99 Originally Posted by wantsome
Plastic Man trying to undercut AMPS prices???......
$5 per finger in the butt, in addition to standard rate
Plastic Man trying to undercut AMPS prices???...... Originally Posted by Celso
In all due respect to your many years in WNY and the good info you have,

You bringing this to every thread has become more tedious than the initial problem.
Here's some ideas.

You join in the after shower and give a ball wash with extra lather (Franklin would like that one)

A punch card, after 4 visits add an extra hhr to the 5th (which some of us need for an extra SOG)

A NQ handy/BJ for that extra SOG within the hr.

I like the extra 15 minute glass of wine with convo.

A few (discrete) smart phone snaps as personal reminder of that 'special' session

Are you a good cook, include some snacks with that wine (Swedish meatballs or bacon wrapped scallops)

PSE Tuesdays you can CoF or includes Greek

Includes a pair of your used panties (that ones for Qi)

Fuck the wine, let's do a couple shots and share a blunt

A new car!

Do you have a 40 yo friend who can watch us while she masterbates?

Those all seem pretty realistic (except maybe the car)
Bbbj everyday special
Like the punch card idea lol!

Everyday bbbj special too!

Sunday - Missionary Special, one position only for what ever you feel like putting in the collection plate Originally Posted by wantsome
LOVE IT LOVE THE IDEAS GUYS.. mostly...jj walker smh. Some tweaks but i like it. Im a decent cook im better at ordering. But yeah thanks for the ideas ill try to put in most of these ideas in (again excluding jj. Smh) thanks.. no bbbj though maybe road dome instead?
Half Hour-QS special. $80. Deduct a $1 for every minute they leave early. Start with 30 minutes for $80. If they leave in 10 minutes it's only $60.
Half Hour-QS special. $80. Deduct a $1 for every minute they leave early. Start with 30 minutes for $80. If they leave in 10 minutes it's only $60. Originally Posted by Maximum4
How fast can you get dressed out a 13 gallon trash bag?
How fast can you get dressed out a 13 gallon trash bag? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Freaking hysterical......

Back on topic.... I could save a lot of money if you offered a per inch special......

Sunday - Missionary Special, one position only for what ever you feel like putting in the collection plate Originally Posted by wantsome
Here's some ideas.

You join in the after shower and give a ball wash with extra lather (Franklin would like that one)

A punch card, after 4 visits add an extra hhr to the 5th (which some of us need for an extra SOG)

A NQ handy/BJ for that extra SOG within the hr.

I like the extra 15 minute glass of wine with convo.

A few (discrete) smart phone snaps as personal reminder of that 'special' session

Are you a good cook, include some snacks with that wine (Swedish meatballs or bacon wrapped scallops)

PSE Tuesdays you can CoF or includes Greek

Includes a pair of your used panties (that ones for Qi)

Fuck the wine, let's do a couple shots and share a blunt

A new car!

Do you have a 40 yo friend who can watch us while she masterbates?

Those all seem pretty realistic (except maybe the car) Originally Posted by trojantide

First of all, I love the topic!
I was recently thinking of offering a hump day special, I'm glad to see there's some interest in that.
I also like the idea of having different specials per day.
The used panties is funny. I don't particularly care for or get off on the idea of giving a guy my used panties, but it doesn't gross me out either I'm kind of indifferent and think hey whatever floats your boat. I had a guy ask to keep a pair once I'm like sure lol
The punch card is a cool idea too! I love my total tan punch card lmao