Moved From Alerts ... If it isn't a safety issue it isn't an alert

So I sent her a text, said she was gonna go to dinner and woukd be available by 5:00. I asked are you sure? She said yes, but would let me know of she couldn't be or anything changed.. She gave me the general area, and said if anything changed would let me knkw by 4:45. So headed that direction and waited, sent her a couple of messages and heard nothing. Still over a hour later have heard NOTHING! Thanks for wasting my time even when I told her that if wasn't sure I would call someone else. Maybe one of Saige's friends but doesn't have her TCB skills. Sorry if any typos on my phone.

http://buffalo.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ns-25/14092119
Saige being a friend of hers and telling me she is worth it, emailed me and said she personally would make it up to me! That is a woman who knows how to make things right! She is a keeper!
That "sucks"...At least Saige will "make it right" for you !
Getting stood up is not a safety issue.
  • Saige
  • 05-03-2014, 08:35 PM
Saige being a friend of hers and telling me she is worth it, emailed me and said she personally would make it up to me! That is a woman who knows how to make things right! She is a keeper! Originally Posted by fundoc72
being the woman that I am of course I'm a good on other peoples mistakes... although you told me you weren't involved in this bullshit and we're going to make a post so I think that warrants me to take back what I offered you but I'm not like that so game on
No I said I dont get involved in all the BS that goes on on here, I read, I review and that is iit, I dont do much commenting, or get involved in all the other stuff. I am here for information and to give it. I rarely read any of the other things (I say rarely, sometimes I get sucked in) I never said I was not going to post about it? And only commenting again becuase of the Statement that I said I wouldn't post anything, just read the entire exchange and I never said that wouldn't post.

Here is what I wrote to you:

"Never said she couldn't, said she would let me know if couldnt. I never heard back after I drove to,(Location removed). Why would she tell me where she is if couldnt make it? And I am not into all the eccie BS, and not gonna make shit up. *Not my style! *

being the woman that I am of course I'm a good on other peoples mistakes... although you told me you weren't involved in this bullshit and we're going to make a post so I think that warrants me to take back what I offered you but I'm not like that so game on Originally Posted by Saige
Getting stood up is not a safety issue. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Thanks already got scolded by the mods! Maybe you could have a new career! Or just let them handle it? Lol like i said I don't do much posting,(4 years, 140 post) mistakes happen!
Thanks already got scolded by the mods! Maybe you could have a new career! Or just let them handle it? Lol like i said I don't do much posting,(4 years, 140 post) mistakes happen! Originally Posted by fundoc72
I didn't scold you, I just made a statement. Here's two more:

1) A community such as this operates better when members alert each other what's what. Alerts are for safety issues.

2) Breathe. 90 minutes is too soon to be posting in an online forum because a hook didn't call you back. You got a great conciliatory offer from her partner. That isn't going happen most times a lady doesn't do what you expect. Step back and think it through.

Statement 2 might be a minor scolding. Sue me.
Didnt say you scolded me, said thanks was already scolded by the mod, and just because saige said she was gonna make it right does not mean that my fellow hobbits should not knkw . Isnt that why we are on here? That a is why I am. And 90 minutes is too soon because? was something gonna change?

Anyway thanks for the information.

I didn't scold you, I just made a statement. Here's two more:

1) A community such as this operates better when members alert each other what's what. Alerts are for safety issues.

2) Breathe. 90 minutes is too soon to be posting in an online forum because a hook didn't call you back. You got a great conciliatory offer from her partner. That isn't going happen most times a lady doesn't do what you expect. Step back and think it through.

Statement 2 might be a minor scolding. Sue me. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I dont get involved in all the BS that goes on on here, I read, I review and that is iit, I dont do much commenting, or get involved in all the other stuff. I am here for information and to give it Originally Posted by fundoc72
fundoc can we get a look at ur W2?
I was really excited to see that she was back in the area, as I never got to see her the first time she was around. I really like a thicker, curvier lady like that, so when I called this evening and got the okay from her, I was super happy. I was told to drive to the stadiums, and to call once I got there. I informed her that I was in Overland Park at the time, and that it'd take me about 45 minutes to get there, which was fine with her.

Being that I've had a heart transplant, I sometimes need help keeping my lil' buddy at attention, so I popped a pill. Those in the know can attest that those little pills aren't cheap. I make the drive to the stadiums, and as I'm on the exit ramp, I place the call. Hmmm, voicemail. Not good. I pull off at the Denny's across from the stadiums and try her again. Still nothing. Great. I ended up texting her a few times as well, in case her ringer might be off. Called again, and said that if I didn't hear back from her in 15 minutes, I was done waiting. Fifteen came and went, and no phone call came. I called back, thanked her on voicemail for wasting my time, and let her know I'd be posting a NCNS warning on ECCIE. Luckily, a provider I had seen in the past was nearby, so I was able to still enjoy a little playtime.

I've heard that I'm not the only one that Natalie/MJ has NCNS'ed. My question is, why do this? Number one, it's bad for business, and number two, I was really looking forward to seeing her. She looks like she'd be a lot of fun. Why lead someone on if you're just gonna screw 'em, and not screw 'em in the good way? Originally Posted by Heart Transplant Boy
Update: Just got a call from Natalie/MJ, complete with a sincere apology and an explanation. Apparently, she lost her phone while at the gas station, and wasn't able to correct the situation until much later in the night. Regardless of what happened, I'm grateful that she called to personally apologize, and she said the next time I call to see her, she'll make things right, which was a classy move on her part. So yeah, all is good. Carry on, nothing to see here. Originally Posted by Heart Transplant Boy
Yet another example why you should ALWAYS WAIT 24-48 hours before posting a nc/ns. Even if they give you a BS excuse, at least they made an attempt. I have lost my cell phone a total of 1 time in 20 years. These gals loose theirs 5-10 times a week, just say'n Originally Posted by ScubaBad
from Kansas
fun have you heard from her yet? If you hear nothing by tomorrow then you can blast away, Im sure Saige is good on her offer, good luck man
move along now boys, fuck and leve, away we go. done good old man
  • Saige
  • 05-04-2014, 08:47 AM
fun have you heard from her yet? If you hear nothing by tomorrow then you can blast away, Im sure Saige is good on her offer, good luck man Originally Posted by bjwstw
Or maybe I told her not to see him. Because I'm cleaning up bullshit from both ends. Who the conversation that was had between me and him and me and her doesn't even matter.
She informed me of what was going on and that he was upset even before contacting me. That being said I just like to make good on my word, but I think some guys do need to realize the world that we're playing in.better he got blown off, then ripped off.
Didnt say you scolded me, said thanks was already scolded by the mod, and just because saige said she was gonna make it right does not mean that my fellow hobbits should not knkw . Isnt that why we are on here? That a is why I am. And 90 minutes is too soon because? was something gonna change?

Anyway thanks for the information. Originally Posted by fundoc72
I defer to post 11 in this thread. Thanks.